sandisk 1gb memory card???

ncgirl27

Wow! you have some good eyes. I was just staring at it and I couldnt tell what it said. Still a great deal. I just got the 1gb sd card from buy.com for 2.95 after mail in rebate the day before yesterday. I dont think Circuit City is known for their reliable rebates so I would be a little leary of depending on them.

Do you think those SD 1 GB cards will go fast? We plan on hitting another store first so may not be there until an hour or so after CC opens.

I think they will go fairly fast. Kind of depends on your area if there will still be a few available at 6am.

Do you think those SD 1 GB cards will go fast? We plan on hitting another store first so may not be there until an hour or so after CC opens.

I have experience with buying SD media from CC on BF. Of course this varies by location. My experience was they sold out within 1-2 hours which is probably accurate for most locations.

So you won't have to get in line at midnight but I would consider getting in line around 4AM. Once you get in, head straight to the digital camera department then checkout.

I went ahead and bought a 1 gig sd card yesterday for $60. They told me there was no problem in returning the card (unopened) along w/ receipt some time at my leisure on bf. They'll give me the lower price at that time ($3 after rebates). This way I know I've got one and I don't have to be waiting in line at 4am. I did the same thing last year at compusa for an external hard drive- no problems at all.

so you are telling me if I place an order for the sd memory card online Thurday for p/u at store on Friday I will get it for the $2.99:rolleyes: This really seems like cheating the system:razz: But I do recall the ad saying something about most item avail online Thursday, was not sure if the meant for the BF price or not:confused: