$199 laptop???

g-man430

I got one of these laptops....and work on computers....i am always lookin around for new and different computer...i actually have 6 in my home right now...but anway...this laptop in no way shape or form was ever refurbished....just thought I would let everyone know...and in case someone here reading these posts has one of these computers...no need to be scared and afraid that something will happen to it...thank u all

No, I wasn't saying that the one that Wal-mart sold last year was a refurbished one, I was saying that for one to be $199 that it would probably be the same one from last year only refurbished.:P

LOL! You think that, but I can pretty much guarantee that all the LOONEY-TUNES that normally frequent the White Horse location on BF are gonna be all over that TR Walmart! I wouldn't set foot on the property. Woodruff Rd. is a much safer way to go, IMO.

Good thing is if this is true, because I live near a Wal-Mart that is in the middle of absolute nowhere. It's next to a cow pasture for crying out loud. I could get there right when they open and get one. I'm not sure why they put a SuperCenter here either, but i'm glad now they did.

Aw man, I wonder when they'll release specs on the laptop. I'm not sure if I want to pick up the HP from Best Buy or get this Wal-Mart one.

I've got a love/hate relationship with Wal-mart...living in the same town as the Walton heirs, I have 4 Wal-Marts within a 5-mile radius of me. It's bad in the sense that it's killing the mom and pop stores, but I'll be damned if I don't love it on Black Friday.

Aw man, I wonder when they'll release specs on the laptop. I'm not sure if I want to pick up the HP from Best Buy or get this Wal-Mart one.

I've got a love/hate relationship with Wal-mart...living in the same town as the Walton heirs, I have 4 Wal-Marts within a 5-mile radius of me. It's bad in the sense that it's killing the mom and pop stores, but I'll be damned if I don't love it on Black Friday.

I feel ya! I still think Wally World will triumph over all with the rumored $199-$299 laptop!

If they did have a $199 laptop then I would have to get that and return the $398 one I just bought

If you are going to return the one that you bought on Nov. 5th, then I suggest you do it soon because you only have a 15 Day Return Policy to get your money back or exchange. So if you wait till BF to return it, u will not be able to because of it being out of Wal*Mart's Warranty....just thought I would give you a head's up about it:)

Does anyone know if you return the laptop (jellybean051901) would they then resell it for the same original price? Last BF at Wal-Mart I didn't get in line in time and missed out. I know people put the Laptops in Layaway and I can only assume that some people ended up not purchasing them.

So where is that Walmart out in the cow pasture? Might come and join you as Greenville, SC is not too far. First thing that comes to my mind is Cowpens, SC.

It's in Central, SC between Greenville and Clemson right off Highway 123 in the middle of nowhere.

There is also a Wal-Mart in Easley too, so you won't have to worry about crowds that much. I could get there right after the doors open and get everything I want. Unfortunately, there's not one in Clemson but there is one in Seneca which is just west of Clemson.

I just told my mom! She went nuts & said she'll fight if she has to to get one!:razz: I remember when my aunt & I went over to the toy section the year before & they were bringing out a cart of the last set of dolls they had. People were jumping on the cart screaming, yelling, & pulling dolls out of each others shopping carts. We decided to leave that situation before it got any worse!

But since the ads been posted............why are the rumors still flying? More importantly, where are they landing?:gdpopcorn:

because walmart spokesperson said dont expect that to be all after the bf ad was leaked. It's mainly speculation at this point but I wouldnt doubt another cheaper laptop