Semi Load Of Elmo Ripped Off In Arkansa

Cwilliams

All it is is some stupid toy you play with for 10 minutes then your done. Where is the fun in that. It just rolls around and makes noises. Big woop. I would much rather get something electronic then this thing.

I agree. We have chicken dance elmo hookey pookey elmo and tickle me elmo. All 3 were played with a few times now take up space in a box

Mara

Was not me. I got mine the hard way (Waiting 6 hours outside for a small WM to open and I was the first one!)

Just curious, these come in a case of 3, so is that 100 Elmo's stolen or that many cases? If it was the Elmo's....What they do, left 2 in a case??

ELMO HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING!!

Trey Ewart, 4, of Fayetteville, takes his T.M.X. Elmo to his dad’s shopping cart from a display in the front of the Wal-Mart Super Center in Bentonville, Ark.

The shipment of 100 T.M.X. Elmo dolls that went missing on Oct. 31 safely made it to its destination late last night. With 62 days until Christmas, Wal-Mart Associates are in stitches as they work to stock shelves weekly. Shoppers should check often to find the hysterically laughing, belly-clutching, floor-thumping T.M.X. Elmo dolls in time for Christmas. Elmo laughs for a total of almost 90 seconds and as the world’s largest retailer, Wal-Mart has sold enough T.M.X. Elmo dolls to keep them giggling from now until next Christmas.

It's Cabbage Patch kids of the 80's all over again. A very good friend of the family worked for the company that produced the dolls in the 80's. I believe it was "Tyco". Anyway, he told us the ware house had tons upon tons to be delivered the day AFTER christmas. He was able to get one for my little sister on Xmas eve after the shipment was delivered to the toy store ( Kiddie City) on Xmas eve. I think it's rotten they do that.

I am SURE there are tens of thousands of those stupid elmo's in a warehouse somewhere.