Looking for good price on Sony PSP

TRU is having a bundle sale now,.. Just got an email regarding it. Here's the info.

Price would be.. $259.96

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save $40 on PSP Value Pack!

HOW IT WORKS

To participate, add Sony (PSP) Playstation Portable System, PSP Starter Kit 5-in-1, PSP Frogger: Helmet Chaos, and Sony PSP: Bust-A-Move Deluxe to your cart.

QUICK LINKS

Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- Select PSP Frogger: Helmet Chaos.

- PSP console, starter kit & Bust-A-Move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 11, 2006 to receive discount. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount.

I think there are some other coupons floating around, so you could possibly save more $$.

TRU is having a bundle sale now,.. Just got an email regarding it. Here's the info.

Price would be.. $259.96

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW IT WORKS

To participate, add Sony (PSP) Playstation Portable System, PSP Starter Kit 5-in-1, PSP Frogger: Helmet Chaos, and Sony PSP: Bust-A-Move Deluxe to your cart.

QUICK LINKS

Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- Select PSP Frogger: Helmet Chaos.

- PSP console, starter kit & Bust-A-Move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 11, 2006 to receive discount. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount.

I think there are some other coupons floating around, so you could possibly save more $$.

I am feeling like a dumb,but how and where I can get this deal?

Try going to TRU site and add Sony (PSP) Playstation Portable System, PSP Starter Kit 5-in-1, PSP Frogger: Helmet Chaos, and Sony PSP: Bust-A-Move Deluxe to your cart.

See if that all gives you the discounts. IF you have any other problems, I can send you the email I got. The links didnt come thru when I copied this into the forum.

Also try the link below first and see if it lets you get an additional $20 off.

http://www.gottadeal.com/goto.php?http://toysrus.rsys1.net/servlet/cc5?lhPkQSUUQBV9ffbeeG0x1aGv2GeQvG2VaVW