Walmart is going to open before 5 am on BF

aptone

I called my walmart last night and asked if they are open Thanksgiving and when they close. She said "24 hours means 24 hours, and honey if your calling about Friday, well all I can tell you is get here early, even if you are here too early, we're open so grab a chair, bring coffee and you can always buy snacks":yup: So, I will be there early as there are a couple of things I wwant

I have a tought decision to make regarding my Walmart. I live about 20 minutes between 2 WMs. Last 2 years it wasn't tough to chose because only one of the was 24 hours. Now, both are 24 hours. I usually get to Walmart at midnight and wander the aisles until 5. but my usual 24 hours walmart habit is getting know at the one I went to last year, so I am considering going to the other one this year. (not to mention some WM employees at the older 24 hour one were A$$h0les to me and my wife last year. They wer refusing to tell us where the laptops were going to be sold. We only found out from an guy who started the line and found out from his friend-a manager- 2 days beforehand.)

Has anyone had experience at a new 24 hours WM and are there less of us Wally Wanderers in them if they are new?

Our Walmart is 24 hours, but last year was the first year they stayed open all night Thanksgiving night. Before they gave us donuts, coffee and full lists of every item on sale and where to find them. They had computers already in carts ready to go, you just ran to one and took it. It was a great way to do it.

My issue with staying open is people stand in line for 8 hours for one item you may not even get, and then you miss all the other bargains. Last year the laptops and computers had people waiting 8 hours. How do people with lives compete with that.

When they open the door at 5 you can run to the computers and then to the mp3 players and gameboys.

Gone are the times when each of us would grab three items for the three different shoppers in our group while someone else grabbed 3 tvs or dvd players.

My Wal Mart is a 24-hour one and it never closes, but last year, my sister and I went in there on Thanksgiving morning to buy some forgotten items for dinner and the sale items were on the floors on opened pallets and the price signs were already up, so we got our deals a day early.