What are the hot video games this year?

sm1kla

My kids have GBA-SPs (scored a free one from mysurvey.com) and a PS2 - What are the hot games for these systems this year? I haven't heard any gotta haves, outside of the release of Madden 07. There has been a lot of chatter about PS3 & Wii (I have absolutely no interest in buying a PS3) - but nothing on games. Last year was Ultimate Spiderman & Nicktoons Unite.

My sons are 4 1/2 and 7, I like to buy games rated E and PS2 games that are for 2 or more players -

how old are your kids and are they boys or girls? My son is 12 and the hot games for that age are Mario hoops 3 on 3 and metroid. my daughter wants the new mario 64 and lego star wars. both of my kids love the nintendogs but i think they are only for DS

I don't know about your morals but grand theft auto would not be on any of my lists to get children. What are we doing in this world telling kids they can steal. No wonder I see so many children each year in my class having problems at home, family, and life. No wonder their at the guidance counselors door day after day. I can just say I really feel for the kids. What are we teaching them.

Those all suck. Go with something like Madden or Grand Theft Auto.

I don't know about your morals but grand theft auto would not be on any of my lists to get children. What are we doing in this world telling kids they can steal. No wonder I see so many children each year in my class having problems at home, family, and life. No wonder their at the guidance counselors door day after day. I can just say I really feel for the kids. What are we teaching them.

Well, GTA is one of the highest gross selling video games ever.

Oh is this one of those GTA made my kid go and shoot up the school type of speaches? I swear people will look for anything to blame now. Geez did you Maryln Manson made those kids at Columbine do it? Wackjobs I tell ya:yup:

Do you work in a school system? I will tell you it takes a lot of patience and there are many students who have so many problems it is unreal. They label a lot of students with behavior problems and the only behavior problem they have is not being disciplined or too much violence. I will also tell you my son is 4, we were having trouble with him holding kids to the ground and fighting. I took away all violence like power rangers, pokemon, and others and now after 3 weeks no more fighting. He hasn't fought for a total of 3 months. If you don't believe it can influence kids then you don't watch very well or you don't have kids.

Oh is this one of those GTA made my kid go and shoot up the school type of speaches? I swear people will look for anything to blame now. Geez did you Maryln Manson made those kids at Columbine do it? Wackjobs I tell ya:yup:

Also remember what you see is what you do. After watching so many times it is scientific fact that you will begin to think it is okay to do.

Anyone see that commercial for the video game: Bully? My son actually said it looked funny and he woudn't mind getting it. I don't think its appropriate though. Hes a taller/big kid. Its all I need is for him to get any ideas. lol

The Bully game isn't violent at all the media has made it out to be something that it isn't. The most "violent" thing in the game is shooting someone with a slingshot. Silly

how old are your kids and are they boys or girls? My son is 12 and the hot games for that age are Mario hoops 3 on 3 and metroid. my daughter wants the new mario 64 and lego star wars. both of my kids love the nintendogs but i think they are only for DS

My daughter is 9 and she wants the Dogz for GBA. She found it on Amazon:

Dogz

Other products by Ubisoft

Platform: Game Boy Advance

Price: $29.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping

Features 49 different dogs across 18 popular breeds

Control a main character and his interaction with your puppy

Hang out with your puppy in the living room, yard, kitchen and bedroom - even take your puppy for a walk on a leash!

Includes 3 mini games - Puppy Run, Puppy Reversi and Puppy Quiz

LAN cable connectivity allows your puppy to go visit your friends houses

http://www.amazon.com/Ubisoft-8888140917-Dogz/dp/B000BT2SUU/sr=1-1/qid=1162990369/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-0488501-9483155?ie=UTF8&s=videogames:gddogwoot:

Does anybody know how close this one matches the nintendogs? Is it the same?

TY

Zelda Twighlight Princess For GC and the WII:D

Yeah I was at my local Gamestop/ebgames and there were literally hundreds of people on the pre-order list for this game. I'm guessing it's gonna be tough to find copies on store shelves.