Havic

I have 2 walmarts in the area and the one put

the Laptop from the recent sales

ad Out at midnight lastnight and there where people waiting in line at 8pm

Not sure this laptop is worth that much trouble yeah it is a good deal but

for another $100 you can get a P4 or a AMD 64bit processor

The stores close each had 20 laptops which the one store is really small and

the other is a huge super walmart.

If the deals happen like this I will wait for BF bad enough to have to wait in line that day

let alone 3 weeks of doing it each sunday morning

It was a great deal! I went to the Wal-Mart in our area in IL this morning at 6:30am. I was number 10. I bought one there after the store opened at 7am walked around for 15 min then realized that I could go to another Wal-Mart and get one. I drove 10 min to another Wal-Mart which had 6 left behind the electronics counter. I asked for one for myself and a friend that was in the parking lot and the clerk handed me two. My friend showed up and we ended up getting 2 each!!!!

Ok so I gave in today I left work at 10am and the doors at the super center wal-mart opened at Noon I then stood in line for 2 hrs they then just opened the doors and the race was on

I was the second person standing in line so that wasn't so bad I then got in line they gave me a number I ended up being number 12. So I got the laptop I will see if something better is offered because I just put it on layaway so that if they offer a better one in the weeks to come I can just drop this one and grab the other one.

Good job getting more than one but in this town people go crazy for a Sale and there was only 37 of them they where gone within 3 mins of the doors opening.

If was kind of fun we told people that where coming to stand in line that they had them in

the lawn and garden section...:shock:

Which the maintence guy told us they where in the layaway area.:D

That's what's bad around my area. Some, if not most, did that from what I heard. The idea I heard thrown around is that they were putting them on layaway until Black Friday. If they got a better deal they were going to cancel the layaway. Meanwhile people that COULD have bought it today didn't get a chance. It will make all stores that let layaway happen not let people do it next year I bet. I went today just to see what I could find, or find out.

That's what's bad around my area. Some, if not most, did that from what I heard. The idea I heard thrown around is that they were putting them on layaway until Black Friday. If they got a better deal they were going to cancel the layaway. Meanwhile people that COULD have bought it today didn't get a chance. It will make all stores that let layaway happen not let people do it next year I bet. I went today just to see what I could find, or find out.

This is the last year Walmart will be doing any type of layaway. They are ending all layaway programs forever in December.

I couldn't believe it I bought one of these laptops at 1 pm. I was still in the store when they sold the last one at 2pm. Don't ask me why they still had some left that late. I think it is because it is the only non super walmart in the area so everyone went to the super ones.