Target toy coupon book is here...

BEE4

UGHH I didn't get a toy book. I get a paper sent to my house and we buy a bigger one at the store and it wasn't in either. Went to Target and they told me that didn't have any and that they would be mailed to red card holders. I have a red card and still no darn ad!! Are the coupons good ones?

Thanks for the link! I didn't get one in the mail OR in my newspaper, so I looked at the book online and printed my coupons then went to the store. They didn't have any of the books at the store either! But I was able to use my coupons thankfully

(on a side note, all their Halloween is 75% off...I got $20 and $30 costumes for my kids for dress-up for $4-$5 each!!!)

UGHH I didn't get a toy book. I get a paper sent to my house and we buy a bigger one at the store and it wasn't in either. Went to Target and they told me that didn't have any and that they would be mailed to red card holders. I have a red card and still no darn ad!! Are the coupons good ones?

We have the Red card, and we did not get one in the mail??:confused: But we did get one in my home delivery paper...it's so weird how companies are different all over the states..lol!!!!There was on in my parent's newspaper (Daily Herald) and one in our paper (Chicago Tribune)

my target had the coupons in racks at the end of the toy isles on Sunday morning. It's not the catalogue but a book with the coupons only.don't know if it was just for the day or until the run out! I would imagine that they would have printed alot due to the book prices lasting until the 22nd. you can also go to target.com and there is a link to coupoins that you can print on line, they told me at the store that if they came form the site that they are good!

My Target is a pain with internet coupons!! I e-mailed Target about the toy book and was told that due to printing costs they have limited the number they are printing. We didn't get one in our paper or the Philadelphia paper we get. I'm a red card holder and wasn't mailed one, yet my mom who doesn't have a red card got one in the mail last week. Target said to look on-line and check my bill for specials. I know my Target won't take the darn printed coupons so I am a little annoyed with them right now!

My Target is a pain with internet coupons!! I e-mailed Target about the toy book and was told that due to printing costs they have limited the number they are printing. We didn't get one in our paper or the Philadelphia paper we get. I'm a red card holder and wasn't mailed one, yet my mom who doesn't have a red card got one in the mail last week. Target said to look on-line and check my bill for specials. I know my Target won't take the darn printed coupons so I am a little annoyed with them right now!

Before I got a new coupon book from Target yesterday, I had printed a coupon from the internet for the Monopoly Here and Now game and they scanned it like a regular coupon. So hopefully, the internet coupon you print will work for you too. Good luck!!:yup:

There is no printable coupon for the Easy Bake Oven! I get coupons from Target all the time. I should get these. They were not in my Sunday paper.

I guess You can only print coupons for the toys that had a coupon in the book. If you click on the picture of the toy it should have "Print Coupon" there.

If you are interested in anything in the book go in the store and check the price. Yesterday I went intoTarget to see if they had the coupon book. They did at the end of the aisle. I was interested in the Air Hockey the Toy book listed at 49. with a $10.00 coupon, well our Target had it for 39.99 minus the $10.00. Happy Camper here....

I don't see the coupons online - only the catalog - please give me a heads up on where these coupons are ;)

You have to browse the catalog and click on the pictures. If toy has a coupon it will say "print coupon".