so I went to Penny's one day sale

Illinoismom

Well that was a mistake, We went because my son wears Southpole sweatshirts and they had a great sale on them. So while I was there I picked up two shirts( 2.97)with something else I bought my nieces, something for my nextdoor neighbor and the other two kids, Not reading the fine print on the coupon I didnt know you couldnt use it till 6:00pm, So the girls say's its 4:30 I can hold till 6:00 so just come back then and use your coupon, So I had some more shopping to do gave my name and left.

Went back picked up a couple more things in Penny's and went to go get the other stuff, Well they put it all back, I said say what my name was on it and I was told you would hold it. So the girl calls some one else over and she say's Thats tough thats the way it is.

I said oh no it's not some one is going to find the things I had and bring them back, Now I sent my son to go get the sweatshirts as I wasnt sure which ones he had, and then had them call a manager. He tried to apoligize but I wasnt going to go round up what I bought, So I had to describe it to him and he went and got the rest. The instead of 15.00 off he gave me a whopping 20.00 by that time I just wanted out of the store.

This is one reason I hate malls but I guess I can look at it as I got one of my items for free

Well that was a mistake, We went because my son wears Southpole sweatshirts and they had a great sale on them. So while I was there I picked up two shirts( 2.97)with something else I bought my nieces, something for my nextdoor neighbor and the other two kids, Not reading the fine print on the coupon I didnt know you couldnt use it till 6:00pm, So the girls say's its 4:30 I can hold till 6:00 so just come back then and use your coupon, So I had some more shopping to do gave my name and left.

Went back picked up a couple more things in Penny's and went to go get the other stuff, Well they put it all back, I said say what my name was on it and I was told you would hold it. So the girl calls some one else over and she say's Thats tough thats the way it is.

I said oh no it's not some one is going to find the things I had and bring them back, Now I sent my son to go get the sweatshirts as I wasnt sure which ones he had, and then had them call a manager. He tried to apoligize but I wasnt going to go round up what I bought, So I had to describe it to him and he went and got the rest. The instead of 15.00 off he gave me a whopping 20.00 by that time I just wanted out of the store.

This is one reason I hate malls but I guess I can look at it as I got one of my items for free

i would be beyond mad

I would be mad, too. I only go in our JCPenneys if they are having a great sale or on BF to get my snowglobe.LOL That's it for me. I missed the sale this time, forgot all about it and I hate that I did, my sons wear alot of the SouthPole sweatshirts and hoodies, too.

I would be mad, too. I only go in our JCPenneys if they are having a great sale or on BF to get my snowglobe.LOL That's it for me. I missed the sale this time, forgot all about it and I hate that I did, my sons wear alot of the SouthPole sweatshirts and hoodies, too.

they have the sale today and Tommorrow on the Southpole items, But I am not going back there at all Not after yesterday