6 free gifts and free shipping/handling from Figis

Great Dane Mom

I just placed an order and it worked.

www.figis.com

Use source code: 578/3000 to receive free shipping and handling

enter gift no: 4200 for 6 free gifts. The gifts are Chocolate Peanut Caramel Clusters (appears to be 8 in the box), an Ornament Magnet and 4 Surprise gifts. (AKA pieces of crap)

I ordered item# 7315 Case of 4- 32 count Classic Petits Fours. One box for us, one for the Vet's office and 1 for each of the classrooms I work in.

I don't know if this will work if you don't buy anything. We love the Petit Fours, so I was more than happy to order something.

Thanks! We used to order from them all of the time.

When you try to put just the free gifts in the cart and process, it says that Figis can not process an order that is only $0. But if you are ordering something anyway, this and the free shipping are nice bonuses.

Thank you for ordering from figis.com! We have noted your instructions carefully and upon credit approval we will fulfill your order as requested. When your order has been processed, we will provide an email with your order number. (Normally, orders are processed within 24-48 hours)

Did you check out our tasteful Specials? They change weekly and you'll always find great new gift values for any occasion!

Thank you for shopping with Figi's!

Thank you for ordering from figis.com! We have noted your instructions carefully and upon credit approval we will fulfill your order as requested. When your order has been processed, we will provide an email with your order number. (Normally, orders are processed within 24-48 hours)

Did you check out our tasteful Specials? They change weekly and you'll always find great new gift values for any occasion!

Thank you for shopping with Figi's!

I didn't get this email

Great deal! I've ordered from Figi's several times over the years and we like most of their products. Our favorites are the sausages, cheeses, mustards and chocolate stir stix for coffees and hot chocolate. We were not fans of the petit fours though. The free gifts we usually received were:Fudgy Bear, a small package of chocolate shortbread, ornaments for the tree and magnet ornaments for the refrigerator and of course the cheese and sausage sampler. They also have a pretty good variety of sugar free products for diabetics or those who don't want sugar products.

After playing around, I found:

Item# 4202 6 Free Gifts

Order today and receive these

6 FREE Gifts!

When you shop with Figi's, we'll include these 6 Free Gifts with your order!

Cheese and Sausage Sampler

5 Special Surprise Gifts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Item# 4203 6 Free Gifts

Order today and receive these

6 FREE Gifts!

When you shop with Figi's, we'll include these 6 Free Gifts with your order!

Precious Moments® Plate Ornament

Precious Moments® Memo Magnet

4 Surprise Gifts!

You can add only 1 free 6-pack of gifts to your order.