I was wondering from past years, how much of the sales are available online?

spcpatt148

I was wondering from past years, how much of the sales are available online? This year I am currently serving in Iraq, and cannot be there to shop with my wife. It's kinda been a tradition that the two of us go shopping on BF. I was hoping to take some of the pressure off of her by purchasing those hard to find items, and little stuff that we always forget. God willing, I will be able to take R&R for Christmas and watch my babies enjoy the holidays.

Thanks for serving...God Bless :angel1:

I too have questions about on line shopping on BF. Do any stores do it? How about

Thanksgiving Day Sales (here in Mass stores cannot open on T-day, archaic blue laws)

I really would love to knock off some shopping with BF deals on line, if possible due to

some health problems plaguing me.

If anyone has any experience in the past with online BF I am sure I am not the only

one who wants to know.

:gdthankyou:

Most items in the t hanksgiving ad shold be available online. However, far as the limited supply blitz/doorbuster items and the timed items (available 5-11am and so on), those won't be. Just everything else in the ad. You can still find somedecent deals, just not the most cheapest and popular ones.

And thank you, spcpatt148, for serving with our armed forces. I can understand just how these upcoming months can be very difficult for both you and the wife/family. :)

I was wondering from past years, how much of the sales are available online? This year I am currently serving in Iraq, and cannot be there to shop with my wife. It's kinda been a tradition that the two of us go shopping on BF. I was hoping to take some of the pressure off of her by purchasing those hard to find items, and little stuff that we always forget. God willing, I will be able to take R&R for Christmas and watch my babies enjoy the holidays.

I don't have an answer to add, but I wanted to say thank you to you and your family.

:gdhug5:

My experience of last year was pretty interesting.

I went to Office Depot for my shopping. I got what I went for. From there I went to Staples which was way too crowded. By the time I located the aisle and shelf, the item was long gone. I went home, logged in to the Staples site...which was way too slow than normal.

The product I was looking for - a webcam, was available online. Funny part was, sometimes it would show the item OOS. If I refreshed the page, sometimes it would show it available. But by the time I reached the checkout page...which took like ages, it would again show OOS. It took me several attempts to get the item but the best part is, I got it. Had I logged in first thing in the morning, it would have saved me a horrible trip in the rain and cold.

It can be hit or miss... you really have to check a number of retailer's online sites.

I did some comparison checking last year (online vs. early bird), found some that were duplicated, but not many.

Good luck, be safe, God bless you and your comrades.

Retired 2005 USAF-ANG Aircraft Maintenance Squadron Commander, and Executive Officer (23 years TTIS) ONE, OEF, GWOT, Joint Forge, GWI, Just Cause

i cant thank you guys enough for the help, and the support. Good news for me, i get to come home this time. not sure exactly what dates, may have christmas a few days early, but atleast i dont miss it agian. Thank the Lord for His many blessings. oh, and thank you jmsampica, for paving the way for the new guys.