Coupons on BF??

branafreeman

This is my first post, so please don't hang me if there is a thread for this, but I was wondering if there was a thread that contained coupons that were going to be honored on bf. Thank you in advance. ;)

:: BREAKS OUT THE HANGING ROPE:: ;)

Dunno if there's ever any coupons on the major sale items being offered on BF, like on laptops or cameras. If anything, I think there might be some coupons out there for the toys on sale.

If 'ya do find one, it might specifically exclude sale items, which means you can't use it on BF. Call the store and find out first.

Guest JeepMom
I don't think any store really issues coupons. Well, sears and other deaprtment stores might do $10 gift card if you're in the first so many people.

Thanks for cutting that rope!!!:tongue1: Being that I have 3 girls 6yrs and under, the toys are my main mission. There never is enough money left for the electronics! Thank you for your help.

You can say that again. In fact, you just did. :D Gotta watch that submit button.

Again, there aren't many coupons out anymore other than for groceries. The only thing that comes to mind would be the coupons TRU possibly gives out in their ads, but I dunno. BF deals are soo good 'ya don't really need coupons anyways.

You can say that again. In fact, you just did. :D Gotta watch that submit button.

Again, there aren't many coupons out anymore other than for groceries. The only thing that comes to mind would be the coupons TRU possibly gives out in their ads, but I dunno. BF deals are soo good 'ya don't really need coupons anyways.

Boscov's, BonTon and Kauffman's always have % off coupons as well as doorbuster items but generally the coupons are only for items that are not on special sale already

Penny's and Hechts (now Macy's) usually has like extra 10 or 20% off for certain hours, but you have to be careful because there are usually a lot of exclusions. A few years ago I was able to get my DH a sonicare toothbrush on a really good deal with one of these "extra" coupons though. They will be in the paper, but sometimes there are not with the main sales ad.

Department stores like Macy's, Marshall Fields, Younkers etc always have coupons in the Thanksgiving Day papers. They are really good if you are looking for clothing, household items - don't help too much on toys though. I know that in past years we have used coupons and ended up with really nice outfits for the kids and have only paid a few dollars after using $10 off coupons on sale items. Have also ended up with really good buys on small household appliances etc - we ended up paying $5 with coupons for a smoothie maker last year versus about $35 regular.

Sometimes flamingoworld.com has coupons around the same time for stores. You might check there.

This is my first post, so please don't hang me if there is a thread for this, but I was wondering if there was a thread that contained coupons that were going to be honored on bf. Thank you in advance. ;)

Keep an eye out for manufacturer coupons also. Last year I found some in magazines (Good Housekeeping, Ladies Home Journal, etc) and the Sunday paper coupon insert. I had some Disney DVD, Milton Bradley games, Russel Stover and Whitman's chocolates that were all $1.00 - $3.00 off. Last year at CVS with the Russel Stover B1G1 free and using several $3.00 off coupons they were almost paying me to buy them.