Dora's talking house

Guest Deals4Mommy

I recently got the Dora Talking Castle that is new at TRU for $29.99! It was on sale for $39.99 and I had a coupon for $10 off. I havent recenlty seen the House on sale.

What $10 coupon?? Are they still available?

Thanks!

They mailed me a $10 coupon for a certain amount spent in the mail. I get them every so often. I guess because of the birthday club sign up, but they are not the cards that come for their birthday, they are regular paper coupons that come on a little flyer thing.

Looking for Best price on Fisher Price Dora's Talking House. Would like tho spend around $35-$40 since I have seen it origianlly priced at $49.99. New to the whole deal sceene. If anyone has any info that would help please let me know!!

If you were near Missouri I would sell you ours. My girls don't ever use it anymore.

I was at Gabriel Brothers today for their holiday toys blowout and they had the Dora house for $34.99 and had about 30++ different room toys for 6.99a piece. People were grabbing everything. I was there when it opened with about 12 other die hards. Super sale today