Wonder if will get a 15% coupon for BF

lar0713

• 2 weeks later...
We got our 15% off coupon today. Looking at the fine print, it says offer good on any sale, regular, and clearance priced merchandise. It lists the things it doesn't apply to, like gift card purchases, then says, not good "in conjunction with any percent-off discounts, including the Senior Citizen discount." Do you think that means you can't combine it with a sale price expressed as a percentage, say a 20% off sale on jewelry, or do you think it means that you can't combine a 10% off discount with a 15% off discount? I think it's probably the latter but I wanted to make sure.

We got our 15% off coupon today. Looking at the fine print, it says offer good on any sale, regular, and clearance priced merchandise. It lists the things it doesn't apply to, like gift card purchases, then says, not good "in conjunction with any percent-off discounts, including the Senior Citizen discount." Do you think that means you can't combine it with a sale price expressed as a percentage, say a 20% off sale on jewelry, or do you think it means that you can't combine a 10% off discount with a 15% off discount? I think it's probably the latter but I wanted to make sure.

That means you cannot combine 2 percents off such as an mvc with senior day. or Sometimes when they have the friends and family coupons. one or the other....

If you go to customer service in the store and ask the manage if the will give you a coupon bc u lost it they should honor it. or u can call the # on the back of ur kohls card and tell them u didnt get ur coupon and they mmight send one out to u. It should be coming by next week bc i got miine last week