Best Buy 12% printable coupon for Reward Zone members

RossMAN

Guest Deals4Mommy

Got it. Did I read correctly, this coupon came be used on TVs, like HDTV Flat Sreens???:cheesy:

Thanks for such a great coupon!

Got it. Did I read correctly, this coupon came be used on TVs, like HDTV Flat Sreens???:cheesy:

Thanks for such a great coupon!

Only TVs up to 36 inches, which leaves out "big screen" TVs.

Technically you could get a 32" flat panel (but remember, that's way too small for a living room TV).

Aside: this new "TVs up to 36 inches" limitation on the rewards coupons is starting to tick me off. I get coupons from Circuit City all the time that are just good on TVs! When will BestBuy wise up?

To bad it expires on the 15th so you can't use it on BF

Yea to bad it didn't expire on the 17th or 19th so i could use it on the ps3 or wii. So if anyone is getting a xbox360 it would be a good time to use it. I didn't see anything saying it was excluded. You can save $47.88. WOW a xbox 360 for $351.12 + tax.

Right click this link and save to your hard drive or print the coupon immediately.

The problem with these coupons is that the discount is taken from the "regular price". Looking at HDTVs, in most cases the prices in the store already reflect a discount of more than 10% or 12% from the "regular price". Plus, they just added the "up to 36"" clause (which isn't present on all variants of the 10% and 12% coupons ... I have some that have no such limitation, but they still have the "Markdowns taken from regular price" clause).