Your favorite Christmas Commercial

Bunniq

I just saw my first Christmas Commercial for 2006. It was a Zales commercial, but it reminded me of my all time favorite commercial.

I adore the commercial with the little girl and her family. They wake up to find all sorts of goodies left by Santa. The dad says, "Those most have been some cookies!", and the little girls says, "I didn't leave him cookies, I left him Cheese!"

She is so cute, and I love that commercial!

What is your favorite commercial?

I like the Hershey's Kisses commercial where they are supposed to be bells in tree formation and they play "We Wish You A Merry Christmas." Brings a smile to my face every time :)

Also, the really old Folger's coffee one where Peter surprises the family Christmas morning... I can hear mom gasping now "Peter...!" :cheesy:

i dont remember the brand but it is for coffee, the guy comes home and his family is sleeping and the little girl comes down stares and they make coffee and the mother comes downstairs. oh the guys name was peter.

That was the one I mentioned above - it's for Folger's coffee. It's not Christmas without that commercial :)

I love the Budweiser commercials. Last year I think it was for Christmas, but there was a young clydesdale who dreamed of being big like the other ones and pulling the bud wagon. It was sooo sweet.

I think that was a Super Bowl commercial. But, it was one of my favorites this year!

My favorite Chr-stmas commercial isn't shown all that much anymore, so the "Peter!" Folgers has filled it's place. But I really liked the one with a claymation Santa sledding down a hill on the Norelco electric razor.

My favorite commercial is actually a back to school commercial with a Christmas song by staples. It shows a dad prancing down the isle throwing school items in the cart while "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year is Playing". Meanwhile his two children are in tow with morose looks on their face.

one of my favorites is the holiday train from pepsi, when it passes the towns the buildings light up with the christmas lights with the music paying in the back round. it just looks so pretty. and the folders is nice and having a brother who was in the army i know that feeling of a surprise visit. the polar bears are very cute.

one of my favorites is the holiday train from pepsi, when it passes the towns the buildings light up with the christmas lights with the music paying in the back round. it just looks so pretty. and the folders is nice and having a brother who was in the army i know that feeling of a surprise visit. the polar bears are very cute.

after talking to my mom she said the pepsi comercial i spoke of was a coke commercial and that it was trucks not a train. well either way it's the one i like, lol. does anyone remember that one? is it pepsi or is it coke?

Tati, I'm on a slow 56K dial-up connection, so I don't do youtube. Can you describe the commercial and what poduct it is for please?

Oh, I'm sorry, Pam..... It was kinda stupid of me... Well, it's a Coke commercial, there's a huge line of trucks going through the cities, and the lights turn on when the trucks pass. It's just soooooooooo beautiful....

I can not believe I have never seen that one. I like it!

It was very popular here in Brazil. They even had the trucks going around the city (Rio de Janeiro), with the lights and music and all, to promote Coke during the Christmas season. I was working once and I heard the music, and rushed to the window to see the trucks! It was just awesome. They also had some buses wrapped in red with Coke and Santa, and the lights. That was like.... 5 years ago.