HOT! Canon SD550 7.1MP Digital Camera & CP510 Printer Bundle - $288 @ Wal-Mart

Brad

I just got my camera and I love it! It takes great pictures. Just be sure to buy a card with the camera as the 32mb card it comes with holds like 6 pictures. They are high quality. I ordered the 1 gb card from buy.com for 2.95 after rebates. I'm thrilled! Thank you gottadeal!:D

I just got my camera and I love it! It takes great pictures. Just be sure to buy a card with the camera as the 32mb card it comes with holds like 6 pictures. They are high quality. I ordered the 1 gb card from buy.com for 2.95 after rebates. I'm thrilled! Thank you gottadeal!:D

Congratulations on your new digicam :)

Canon is one of my favorite camera manufacturers.

How is the printer?

I havent printed with it yet. I will report back when I have. It is tiny! I am going to use it for my kids birthday party so I can take the kids pictures right there and print them out at the party for the children to take home with them. I love it because you dont need a computer or anything, how cool is that?!

I'm looking for a digital camera taht doesn't have the delay when taking pictures. I want something taht can take action pictures.....not necessarily like a pro, but better than your average digital camera. I guess I need a faster shutter speed, but don't know waht an aveerage one is to compare. Does anyone know if this camera would be what I'm looking for?

• 2 weeks later...