iPod Docking/Charging Station $29.99 @ Aldi's

elena_398

I went into Aldi's today and they had iPod docking station for only $29.99. It was locked up in their case in the back of the store. Only had 2 there. Origonal price was $89.99. Store manager said she was told to clearance them as they were at that price a couple months ago and only 3 were sold. Were waiting on their new glass case w/ lock to display their pricier items so she said they were in the back until the case was ready.

Not sure if yours will have it, but its worth a call or look.

Its black with attached speakers and alarm clock. Fully charges iPod Nanos too. Also said it fits a 3-4GB iPod. It Also comes with a remote. I grabbed one right away as my son is getting a iPod Nano for christmas. Thankfully I was first to ask as I saw them as she was putting them in. Another guy was there inquiring about the other one. This was my big offline deal of the day!

Mine was down to 29.99, only two left. I had been watching it when it first started selling them at the 89.99 price. When they got to 39.99 I was tempted, but didn't buy it. At that point there was 5 left. Thats when they pulled them from the floor. Apparently, they pulled them to the back as a new security case w/ lock was being installed. I happened to be there when the manager was loading the case back up. I saw the docking and charging station and asked her how much. She then told me they were lowering price to the 29.99. BUT there were only 2. I can only assume employees got the other 3. So I bought mine.

I go to the Aldi's on Lincoln Way in Perry township (canton, ohio)

Woo Hoo! Thanks to the hot tip I was able to get my daughter one yesterday in East Peoria IL. for $34.99 This is awesome...my co worker went today and got one for his wife. BTW I checked at WM and it is the same UPC code and $98! Best deal ever!!!

I went to my Aldi's Today and they were still $49.99. Picked one up though since I have been looking for one of these and all are priced around $75-$100 everywhere else. And this is the actual good name brand too! It has adapters to fit all sized MP3's, which most of the alarm clock models don't have. Big Lots has this alarm clock, which only fits the shuffle for $20.00 if you have the ipod shuffle, go to Big Lots and grab it up. It is the same brand, but only for the shuffle! Thanks to the person who posted this, I would NEVER have thought to look at Aldi's for this, and would have paid $100.00 at Best Buy!

Anyone have specs on this or pictures?

Toys R Us has the exact same charging/docking station right now for $89.99. They have white or black as Aldi's had only black (which was fine with me as I preferred that color). Has speakers, alarm clock, and remote control. Also adjusts to fit your iPod. (sizes). SUPER DEAL if your store still has it.

Does anyone have a brand, model, picture of this thing? I think I'm gonna swing by Aldi's on my lunch break. My little sister wanted one of these for xmas, so this si perfect. Now I need to find a deal on an FM transmitter for Ipods.