Candy out the wazooo

momof5plus1hubby

I have 3 big tupperware containers FULL of candy. These kids teeth are going to rot.

How did anybody else do?

My youngest (she was Angel) fell asleep halfway through the night. My little construction dude refused to wear his hat. My little Dora didn't feel good. Last but not least my 6 year old dressed up as the scream guy. He was done when a person dressed up as a werewolf jumped out in front of him. LOL So I had an interesting night.

My 13 year old walked around with me not trick or treating. You should see all of these 14, 15 and 16 year olds trick or treating UGH. It is suppose to be for 12 and under only. All well what are ya going to do.

I'm in the same boat. My two kids managed to bring home so much candy that it's everywhere. I'm going to go through it and put alot of it away for decorating gingerbread houses in December (we don't eat them after we finish decorating them anyway).

That's gotta hurt! :P

No candy here, we were out of town for the day and Luke didn't go trick-or-treating, so our teeth will survive another year. :yup: It is nice that our 6 month teeth cleaning appts fall 2 weeks after Halloween.

I sent in a variety of candy for my daughter's Halloween party yesterday. lol. Got rid of a bunch as I had too much extra from the candy I passed out. Put them in a favor bag along with Halloween rings, pencils, erasers, and high bounce balls. There is 27 in her class so got rid of a bunch

Went with my nephews, trick-or-treating only lasted about 45 minutes seeing as it started pouring down rain!! They both ended up with two HUGE bags full of candy even for such a short time. Of course part of that came from their great-grandmother, who had a grocery bag full of candy waiting for them at her house!!