Do you Think that it is to early to decorate for the Holiday?

Kay1996

Guest Frieked

Seems like they are starting earlier and earlier every year with the xmas stuff.

Before you know it they'll be putting it up after the 4th of July.

It is killing me to not put up the tree. Husband thinks it is too early. What's he gonna do, It's not like he would take it down after I got it up.

Well, put it up then. Why can Garden Ridge, Walmart, and these other stores have christmas stuff up, but we can't? Is there some special reason that stores can put stuff up earlier than the general public? Everybody should start putting their christmas stuff up this weekend just for the heck of it. :yup:

I don't like decorating too early - but my town is practically forcing it. My younger cousin and I like to decorate my house to try to win the decorating contest that the town has. The problem is that the judging is done during "Christmas in the Village" which is held first weekend in December. We tried to decorate Thanksgiving and after for the past two years, but we just don't have the time to get everything done....so this year we are discussing putting things up beginning the weekend of November 11th. We would really like to win :D