The Early Bird Air Compressor

leefamily23

I bought this last year on BF for $84.99 sighhh. I like it. I has alot of pressure, and fills up fast. Personally I would go for a larger compressor for a nail gun unless he uses it rarely. This small compressor would cycle on and off quite a bit and would wear it out under heavy use of a nail gun. It is a very small compressor, and is designed mainly for airing up tires and using small tools like an air ratchet/gun. I would look at the $199 one if it were me.

$79.99 is about $20 off what they go on sale for the rest of the year. Its a great buy.

If you don't use it much, I would check harbor freight tools, if you have one. They usually sell a similar size compressor for $60 or so although its of lessor quality. It might work also.

The compressor does come with alot of attachments though like the tire inflater, a nozzle to inflate balloons etc.

Edit: Harbor Freight has one for $49.99 this year, and its oil-less. The Sears one requires you to add oil.

He wants a brad nailer???? He doesn't do any "big" jobs around the house. I'm thinking maybe some molding. I'll have to double check w/ him. I know he mentioned for the tires too. I don't really know I'm thinking it's just so he can say he has it.

A brad nailer and a small compressor would be perfect for putting up molding and other similar small projects. Harbor Freight would be a good place to find those items, but this Sears one would be more than adequate.