Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera - As Low as $69.99 @ Buy.com

Brad

I've been reading the reviews and for everyone that says the pictures are terrible, there is someone else to say that they are great. I don't know what to think. TRU and Amazon have a lot of reviews if anyone else wants to check them out. Target is sold out.

I've been reading the reviews and for everyone that says the pictures are terrible, there is someone else to say that they are great. I don't know what to think. TRU and Amazon have a lot of reviews if anyone else wants to check them out. Target is sold out.

We've probably read the same reviews, lol. This will be for my 3 yr old so as long as the pics are decent, she won't care. Now if she were say 6 or 7 I'd probably just try to find her a cheap "real" camera. I'm really hoping that one of the walmarts I'm going to today will have the pink one in stock.

I saw this in action today at my cousins b-day party and she took pics then her dad put them on the computer. The pics came out great! Very clear, they did not print them but I think worth the $55 that I paid for mine.

Kathy

you can't get the extra 10% off but you can get the camera. There were several at all targets here. Just make sure to look for the red one, the others don't have the memory card.

I'm still debating whether I keep it or not. It's still a lot of money for a toy that doesn't produce great pics...

Trish

I'm not a fan of FP kids stuff ~ I remember returning the CD player about 4 diff times before finally getting a refund because it never worked. If you look @ Wal-mart they have cheap-o digital adult ones for about $15. Let 'em play with that a while (JMO)