Gift ideas for 12 year old boy ($20 limit)

ckemp7

LOL to old for toys at 12, get him some boxers and socks, that'll be the last time he says that :D

savings bonds and gift cards then

thats too funny last year he wanted a spongebob blanket! so maybe spongbob boxers will do :eyepoppin

My DS, who is 11, says he might like something electronic, or maybe a board game (like monopoly). If he's into sports.. then something sports related. Of course, if he has a GB or PS, then a game for that might work?

do you know what games are hot items right now, he has a game cube

I was in Target this week with my 12 year old son and he was eyeing the spy stuff they have. It was on the same aisle as the Chat Now Communicators and Tamagotchi stuff. Electronic aisle in the toys section of the store. Lots of stuff between 15-20 bucks. They had nightvision goggles that looked kinda cool.

Beanbag lounger chair $19.99

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - PC game - $16.98

Batman: Year One Deluxe Edition (hardcover) - $13.99 - I LOVE this book. It's the story of how Batman starts out. It was given to me (I'm 26) as a gift. I gave one to my BIL (30 years old, batman fanatic), and one to my cousin (13 years old) and they both love it.

Great ideas, my son age 14 recommends the Star Wars in particular. He says Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PC is great, too.:)