What's on your pallet?

amyers12345

At our Wal-mart, after 10 pm, they move tons of stuff into the aisles. Tonight I saw a bunch of toys and tools that i couldn't find anywhere else. The boxes weren't marked blitz. There is also nowhere to put these. Tons of Pixar Cars shake and giggle chairs.. similar to the elmo. There were a bunch of small power wheels, and some kind of large FP Zebra with DVD. And some kind of FP learning toy/desk.

:blush: You're damn right I opened 'em!

At our Wal-mart, after 10 pm, they move tons of stuff into the aisles. Tonight I saw a bunch of toys and tools that i couldn't find anywhere else. The boxes weren't marked blitz. There is also nowhere to put these. Tons of Pixar Cars shake and giggle chairs.. similar to the elmo. There were a bunch of small power wheels, and some kind of large FP Zebra with DVD. And some kind of FP learning toy/desk.

:blush: You're damn right I opened 'em!

you know that is a good way to get an insight on the sales b/c wally world put out those pallets er night to make room in the stock area for what is coming off the truck to go all the way to the back..... i had a friend that worked overnight stock and he say everything on a pallet comes out into the isles b4 they can get the stuff off the truck and the ones that don't get unloaded go back @ 6

Is the FP Zebra the Bounce & Spin Zebra

Is the Learning Toy/Desk - the Laugh & Learn Learning Table.

Just checking have a 9 month old daughter. Look for x-mas gifts.

Thanks

I'm not sure on the zebra.. the boxes looked kinda small for that.. and yes, the learning desk was the laugh & learn.

And I try to go to Wal-mart once a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. it always seems like you forget the most important thing.

Your walmart doesn't have the pallets sitting in the aisles on Black Friday? It's the wooden thing under all the good stuff.

Had to google it to see what it looked like. I just never realized people knew the name of those things! Yeah I see those things a lot but I never pay attention to them.

I went to WalMart today and the Garden area was FILLED with Christmas items. I spent 15 minutes looking through all the piles of boxes and found nothing marked Blitz. They also have some of those Mobile Mini Storage units out back, so they might be in there.

What I did see were lots of those Big Jeep Wrangler ride ons and mostly Christmas decorations. Everywhere, and I mean everywhere, toys were stacked on the top shelves all throughout the store. I saw lots of Bratz items, Ariel and Barbie 12 dancing princess items.

I noticed a couple of days ago that they put a "temporary wall" up in the Lawn/Garden department. It dosen't go all the way to the ceiling so you can still see over the wall if you are far enough back. You can easily see that there is about 2 rows of boxes labeled "blitz". I literaly stood there drooling on my self. :razz: :razz: Then excitmet set in!! :eek::eyepoppin:smart::cheesy: NOT MUCH LONGER!!

I noticed a couple of days ago that they put a "temporary wall" up in the Lawn/Garden department. It dosen't go all the way to the ceiling so you can still see over the wall if you are far enough back. You can easily see that there is about 2 rows of boxes labeled "blitz". I literaly stood there drooling on my self. :razz: :razz: Then excitmet set in!! :eek::eyepoppin:smart::cheesy: NOT MUCH LONGER!!

Oh man I would have been so tempted to try & sneak a peek. Just rip open the boxes & then run... :lmao:

Isn't it a little to early for retailers to start getting blitz items in???? Let alone bring them into the store from storage areas???? We are still 27 days away, most large retailers rent/use semi-trailers to store extra product during the holidays season. I am just as excited as everyone else, I just can see them loading the pallets in the store this early! However, we need an ad, and we soon!!!! :D :D

Isn't it a little to early for retailers to start getting blitz items in???? Let alone bring them into the store from storage areas???? We are still 27 days away, most large retailers rent/use semi-trailers to store extra product during the holidays season. I am just as excited as everyone else, I just can see them loading the pallets in the store this early! However, we need an ad, and we soon!!!! :D :D

We are not allowed to have storage trailers at our store it was part of the agreement when they built it. Sooooo that means all pallets are in the store. I think they are using part of Lawn & Garden and it is the part where people no longer can shop in. darn.......however I am not sure anything is coming in yet either.

At the meeting last night they were like yeah no one will know what is on blitz til like the week before blitz. I thought oh yes they will everyone will know once we find out on this fantastic website!!!!

Now come on printer people and anyone who has access to it get us that ad!!!! We must have it....

I went to my WM this weekend and visited the lawn and garden area. They also have a half divider thing up, and it's see-through. But I couldn't find ANY boxes back there! All they had were some left over grills and lots of these Dora table sets. GRRRR! I was hoping to catch a glimpse of SOMETHING.