Kohl's Card - 10% off coupon

rchristiansen

I'm not an MVC member so I don't get those 15% off coupons. But I called up the credit card customer service yesterday and asked if they'll be sending out any of those 10% off coupons before Thanksgiving. She didn't know, but she was nice and say "I'll just send you one out."

Just a tip - maybe you'll get a nice operator and get a free coupon.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, I work for Kohls and we have a yes we can policy. If you call customer service on the back of your card and tell them you had a bad expierence in kohls or u lost ur coupon , or whatever, they have to give you a coupon. Also, at the register at the store, its "yes we can" Just ask for a coupon there, all you have to say is that you forgot your coupon and if the cashier says no she cant give you one, tell them to call a manager and they will give you one.

Yes they are very nasty to their employess, i worked there for a year so far for my part time afterschool job. They are rude and mean and the customers are no better throwing crap on the floor then complaining the store is a darn mess. its a mess because of them. We have enough employees but cant keep up with the mess most of the customers make

MVC - means most valuable customer. If you spend $600 on your Kohl's charge in the past year you get a mvc status. This gets you 6 extra discounts per years for a total of 18. The once a month scratch offs/mailings plus 6 extra when you want discounts. (Pretty sure that this is how it works with the 6 extra). You have to spend $600 each year to get the mvc status. What is nice is that if you pay 1/3 or 2/3 of the balance you don't get charged interest for that month.

I don't have a Kohl's charge. I've been told enough about it from the register operators. You get 10% if you apply. BUT if you apply and you don't get the card you still get 10% off anyway just for applying.

My husband just applied for a Kohl's card while we were shopping the other day. We wanted the 15% discount, but :2wiggle: we don't really plan on using the card. So, the lady gives us a coupon for 15% off a whole day's purchases, but the way I am understanding it, you must use your Kohl's charge to get the extra 15% off. Like I said, we weren't planning on using the card, but even if we wanted to, the card probably won't make it here before BF. Do you think they would still honor the coupon if we tell them what happened?

Me want KitchenAid Mixer!!!

or they should be able to do an account lookup when you get up the cash register. or i've seen it also when they're super busy and you get a cashier who seems to have been working there for awhile, they might just go ahead and enter in the discount so they don't have to hold up the lines.