My Walmart over the weekend

momof5plus1hubby

I saw a bunch of boxes almost 2 weeks ago in the Lawn & Garden section...they looked like Christmas decorations, trees, lights, etc.

I saw alot of this at mine too. Our garden center tho has tons of boxes all over. One of the things I was able to see cause it had a pic on the boxes, they had a bunch on a top shelf those cars that little kids can drive in. I thought stuff like that would be stored in the back.

I saw alot of this at mine too. Our garden center tho has tons of boxes all over. One of the things I was able to see cause it had a pic on the boxes, they had a bunch on a top shelf those cars that little kids can drive in. I thought stuff like that would be stored in the back.

Most stores don't have the room in the back to store those kinds of overstock, so it gets put where there is room. Especially around the holidays when there is a lot more overstock than normal.

I looked in two Wal-Marts near us and all I saw were beat-up cacti in the little Wal-Mart near us. The other one is a supercenter and I didn't see anything like the blitz stuff anywhere. All I saw was the garden stuff and Christmas decorations. I will keep looking.

;) I haven't noticed anything. Everyone keep looking.

You won't see anything at that store, :)

blitz stuff all stays in the back. If something accidentally gets on the floor, there's almost a riot to get it back OFF the floor.

(Just for the record, on one of your posts, you mentioned something about the area where you live and I figured out what store you are talking about)

You won't see anything at that store, :)

blitz stuff all stays in the back. If something accidentally gets on the floor, there's almost a riot to get it back OFF the floor.

(Just for the record, on one of your posts, you mentioned something about the area where you live and I figured out what store you are talking about)

I am still wondering what this blitz thing is all about...

I was told by a wal-mart employe good friend of mine) that they are keeping everything hush hush until the release of the add. I replied I am sure we'll find out on Gottadeal.com;) I am sure she didn't like me much!! So come on we gotta find out the BIG secrets??:)

I was told by a wal-mart employe good friend of mine) that they are keeping everything hush hush until the release of the add. I replied I am sure we'll find out on Gottadeal.com;) I am sure she didn't like me much!! So come on we gotta find out the BIG secrets??:)

Do you know what the blitz is???