Amazon 4 for 3 CD's

Does anyone know if Amazon ever adds CD's to the 4 for 3 deal? My DS asked for quite a few CD's that are $9.99 or less, but aren't included in the 4 for 3. $9.99 is a great price, but getting 1 free for every 3 I buy would be even better. :D I've been checking for a couple months now, & the CD's offered are still the same. TIA

PS: This is my 1st post on Gotta Deal. I hope it hasn't been discussed before. I did perform a search. After going back 3 pages, I gave up. :o

Have you checked out yourmusic.com?

I now purchase all of our CDs through there. All CDs are $5.99 with free shipping.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, they didnt have many that were on his list. BTW, this looks like a club. We got burned by BMG once & said never again. Is this similar?

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, they didnt have many that were on his list. BTW, this looks like a club. We got burned by BMG once & said never again. Is this similar?

$5.99 per month for 1 CD of your choice

No other fees

Access to buy unlimited CDs at the same low price

Shipping is always FREE

Add your favorite CDs to your Music Queue

Each month you'll receive the first CD in your queue

Buy unlimited $5.99 CDs anytime

14,000 CDs to choose from

Completely risk free

Subscribe today!

Just remember - this is like Netflix - if you don't have any CDs in you queue, they'll charge you 5.99 anyway and you won't get anything. Just remember to keep updating!

Very easy to cancel too! Just choose cancel from the drop down box when you click contact us.

I cancelled for a few months when there was nothing new I wanted. I recently reinstated my membership. No minimum purchases!