Wal-Mart Clearance Weekends

udratherbme

Do you any of you guys have this, we have it here in our area, and from what my wife got from one associate its normally on the first and/or second weekend of the month, (i have 2 in my area that i know does it) i guess it depends on the manager on duty, b/c the prices are different...... the last time it was any clearance

under $1 = $.10

over $1-$10 = $1

over $10-$20 = $5

over $20-$50 = 50% off

Sometimes its only clearance in certain areas, but I have been in there where everthing below $20 is $1, its just the luck of the draw, the associate also told my wife that they would probably be doing it more often leading up to BF so they can get rid of a lot of stuff, so i imagine she will probably be walking through there tomorrow, just to get some excersize and listen for the "all clearance on clearance" sounder

I just my bought my son some pants that were on clearance. They were Levi black dress pants. The price was $13.50. I thought that was a great price. When I checked out, they were only $6.75. Half price on all clearance stuff. Of course they only had one pair his size. I also got real leather belts for both my boys for $4.00. I was there at the right time. They told me they just announce clearance on clearance occasionally.

My WM has been doing this for about 3 months, except it's on a random tuesday every month.

As far as I can tell, it's whenever they need to make room for new stuff, they heap all this crap in carts and line them up at the front of the store.

To make room for halloween, Toys and electronics were clearanced, the next month to make room for christmas(y) dishes/household stuff, HBA and domestics were clearanced like this.