Current Sale

disneynutangie

I just went to Walmart. Found out that the Hot Wheels Radar Gun was $20.00 (rollback price) and then I only noticed right beside it the Monopoly Here & Now for $15.00.

I got to say I was excited that I saved $10.00 on the Radar Gun as that is the only thing my 7 year has been begging for since they game out.

Hi, I will never go to walmart on BF ever again, a person could get killed there just to save a few bucks. Walmart should give out vouchers like other stores so you can get what you need and not get trampled to death, very dangerous.

CC

Our walmart gives our vouchers for alrge items and electronics. They are set up at a table, and you wait in line and get a bar-code. You can pay for it at the register and pick it up somewhere less crowded. TV's and stuff are in lawn and garden (they load it for you and everything), and they keep gameboys and things like that in the employees only grocery side.

Everyone waits in line and then most decide they don't want, or can't afford it, and there are tickets just laying around everywhere... we've NEVER had a problem getting big-ticket items.

I have to say, our walmart isnt that crazy. I usually get in and get out within an hour or less. BUT this year, i'm going to try for the bigger ticket items that are more in demand, like a LCD TV and a computer. So maybe I'll be saying differently next year. :)

Hi, I will never go to walmart on BF ever again, a person could get killed there just to save a few bucks. Walmart should give out vouchers like other stores so you can get what you need and not get trampled to death, very dangerous.

CC

As a teenager, it was dangerous to stay out a little late, drink a couple of beers.

As a college student, well.. self explanatory.

As a parent, we conquer the most dangerous of all... topping childbirth and child rearing.. we go suicidal and venture out on BF! Probably the only dangerous thing we do all year, and look at all of us already on here.. WE LIVE FOR THIS!

Our walmart gives our vouchers for alrge items and electronics. They are set up at a table, and you wait in line and get a bar-code. You can pay for it at the register and pick it up somewhere less crowded. TV's and stuff are in lawn and garden (they load it for you and everything), and they keep gameboys and things like that in the employees only grocery side.

Everyone waits in line and then most decide they don't want, or can't afford it, and there are tickets just laying around everywhere... we've NEVER had a problem getting big-ticket items.

Wow, I have never seen that done and I have been to several different WM on BF in the past 15 yrs. That would make things so much easier - Haha! Before the kids, we always got most of our stuff at Kmart Tday sale, including TVs, but I go even if I don't need anything -for the "Christmas Season High" !!!!

Just wondering what people think. I saw the Mononply Here and Now at rollback price. Does anyone think that it might go cheaper on Blitz day. I want it but just not sure if it is the right time to buy it. Also not sure if I should be buying for myself now anyway. I should be saving for Christmas...;)