My Twinn Doll

luv2shopnc

Yes, we bought my daughter one when she was younger. She even had the matching pair of glasses, like my DD. The daughter is off to college, but her twin sits on display in her room, so it is like a little frozen moment in time when I go in there. She loved that doll! We even bought her a cap and gown for graduation to decorate the table at her party. They are expensive, I agree, but it was worth it to us.

I bought my youngest one when she was 4 she is now 8, Rebecca as she is called sits on her toybox and is lonely, She found the doll who looked like her beautiful she was big and just couldnt handle her. She has now since moved on to American Girl dolls. They are a little bit smaller. and have so much more in things you can get.

I just ordered one last week from QVC for one of my 5-yr old's Christmas presents from Santa.

It was definitely the best value. They offered a bonus full outfit, camisole set, and matching bracelets for your daughter and the doll.

Item #T19690

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail

Thanks for that info. I had already looked at getting one for my daughter for Christmas. The price is great. THANKS!!:yup:

• 2 weeks later...
I bought one for my daughter when she was about 8 or 9. She's now a senior in highschool. I dont regret it. It was like 'freezing time'. I also dont think the price was bad for a custom doll...made to look like your child. I think it was $129.00? not bad considering all the money added up over the yrs for toys and dolls that were discarded. This one is special. Ours had glassses too. Thats a great idea for the graduation party!!