Last year at this time

momof5plus1hubby

Last year, the official WM ad, and the one posted on here seemed a little high priced. When we went to the store the day before thanksgiving, they had those little paper flyers up with totally different (much lower) prices. Did anyone else have this problem? What happened? Was it an advertising gimmick? Release the ad here with different prices?

WOW, has it been a year already? I was (and still am) so thankful for this site for that ad. I knew what I wanted, knew how much money I had to have, grabbed my shopping partner with cell phones and we each got everything on our lists.

Here's to hoping the ad will be SOON!!

THe walmart in my area did lower their prices even more on BF. They handed out black and white flyers with the lower prices

same here. It was only after we were in line for the laptop that the black and white flyers made their way to where we were saying the laptop was only $379.

The only price difference I noticed was the laptops (some regions a tad more expensive than others).

Kmart ad being posted really gets my hopes up that the Walmart one is upcoming. That is the store I run to first every year. So I hope they come though again this year with great door busters

Wisconsin kind of sounds like it is bad. Last year at this time I was just trying to get the bills, that came at the last minute and just kept going higher, paid. This year cars are doing alright and no big bills have come up (fingers crossed) so I am excited.....

Wisconsin kind of sounds like it is bad. Last year at this time I was just trying to get the bills, that came at the last minute and just kept going higher, paid. This year cars are doing alright and no big bills have come up (fingers crossed) so I am excited.....

yeah we can't even do the gas station thing in Wisconsin that Wal_mart does everywhere else it kinda stinks.:gdparanoid:

• 2 weeks later...