Pregnant women and BF

luv2shopnc

Guest JeepMom
I just kept announcing I was pregnant so people wouldn't run me over. I was only about 4-5 months the year I started shopping on bf. I think at 8.5 months it will be obvious and people should be nice about not pushing a pregnant woman.

I will tell you I was 8 months pregnant last year and went. I did not slow at all. And safety was not an issue for me. Just make sure she has plenty of water with her.

I have a friend who is 7 months pregnant and wants to tag along with me on BF. I am a bit hesitate b/c I she may slow me down but primarily I am worried about her safety. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks

I just found out that I am expecting my first baby. My 1st trimester should end on BF! I am not sure if I will go shopping or not. I really want to but it depends on how I am feeling by then. Right now I feel like I need a nap every few hours! I hope I can go because I have been really looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to this baby even more and that comes first.

It really depends on how your pregnancy is going and how you feel. In 2003 I was 5 months preg and in 2005 I was 7 1/2 months and I was out waiting early. (I really wanted a laptop last year :eyepoppin ) I didn't feel really bad, just hungry by the time I finished the major stores around 9. :) If you feel good, go. it helps if you have someone with you also.

I was 7 months pregnant when I went last year and everything went fine. People were nice to me. I did get tired but I did start at 4:30 and didn't really slow down until 6:00p.m. I was really dragging at 7:00 and at 8:00 I finally told my sisters that they had to take me home. I thought I did pretty good (and I got about 75% of my shopping done in 1 day )

I was 7 months pregnant when I went last year and everything went fine. People were nice to me. I did get tired but I did start at 4:30 and didn't really slow down until 6:00p.m. I was really dragging at 7:00 and at 8:00 I finally told my sisters that they had to take me home. I thought I did pretty good (and I got about 75% of my shopping done in 1 day )

Same here. I went from 3am then we all decided to go home around 6. But I just collapsed after I got home. There was no way I was letting anything slow me down on BF!!!

I am going to be 8 months when BF comes and I am going to go out. I will be packing extra snacks because I am sure I will be quite hungry often however I am a little worried about when it comes time for me to pee

This was me in 2003 :) I felt great... but I love the rush I feel from getting good deals :) As long as I had snacks with me, I was fine. My husband came along if I needed to use the bathroom; he would wait in line and I would just pile more stuff on him (wait, I still do that now, and I'm not pregnant...)

He's very patient ;)

Joanne

I too was pg last year 6 1/2 months. In 2003 I was 8 months. People were very nice to me, my BF friend told me yesterday that she wished I was pg this year. We seemed to get our way everywhere we went. :D

If I am able to go out this year, I plan on wearing a shirt that makes me look very, very pg and hope I get my way, lol. but i know others are there for the same deals i am, so who knows. I will be 8.5 mos pg. or maybe they wont have pity on me since they probably will think i shouldnt be there in the first place, lol.

I have four kids, and I got out, walked, worked out, whatever, with all of them. Don't worry about what others think, do what is best for you and your family. I think BF is okay if you are expecting, as long as you be careful, watch out for crazed shoppers....

Good luck with the baby, hope you get all the deals you want...:)

this will be the 3rd pg for BF. 1st time, I was about 3 months pg and had to go stand in line for the restroom so I could throw up from m/s. 2nd time, I was about 8 1/2 months pg (due end of december) and went alone. Had a great time. This time, I'll be almost 8 months but I'm going w/a friend this year.