Star Wars Trooper Halloween Costume - HELP!

Okay, my loving DS 10 wants to be a storm or clone trooper for Halloween. I can't find them anywhere. I need a Large child's. Target had a spot for them on the shelf, but I don't think the spot ever held any. I checked early - like within the 1st day or 2 of them being put out and they were GONE. Anyone have any ideas where to look?

Oh boy, your son must of watch the same thing my 10 yr old did! After going to Target when they just put the costumes out, I did find the two clone trooper costumes they had, one was $40 and the other $30. I came home and told him to pick something else out. I did find one at Walmart, but I think if you are willing to pay $40 and up, than do a search on the net and probably check out the costume shops online like buycostumes.com etc or eBay....we just picked another costume since I didn't want to pay that for a costume.. Good luck

I will not pay over 30 for a costume, especially since I have 2 boys. Every site I check, the 25.99 - 27.99 costumes are gone. I know when I was little, I never had a purchased costume. I was a ghost, gypsie, and 1/2 of a pair of dice (cardboard box painted white with black dots) just to name a few. I guess he will just have to figure out something else to be.....

My five-year-old wanted to be a clone trooper for Halloween. Ebay had a few costumes for about $25 including shipping, but I didn't buy them because I wanted to wait till our next paycheck to buy costumes. By the time we got paid again, that seller was out, I guess, because I haven't seen any more listed for that price. I've talked him into being a Power Ranger instead because I wasn't going to pay $30-40 for a costume, and that's all I can find right now.

I think your best bet is just to keep checking ebay, and have a backup costume in mind. I haven't seen any retail site with the costume for less than $30.