Anyone buying on BF and selling on eBay for profit?

RossMAN

I know for a fact people resell BF items on ebay for a profit. :2football but remember it is not easy money. Buyers on ebay sometimes say they never got the item/ item is broken etc. and you will be stressed out unless you are a professional ebayer /// ie. work and stress = reward / potential major headaches :fedora:

signed your friendly ebay powerseller. me

Hey dolan, is it just me or has EBAY gotten to be just a big pain in the ass in the last 2 years? I used to get some good prices for stuff on there, $500 palmpilot for $190, but now, there really arent any good deals, well atleast not once people see the auctions themselves. And the ridiculous amount of skams on ebay really piss me off.... pyramid auctions are allowed? Virgin mary cheese sandwich auctions are allowed? But the best auctions of all time they banned, when that guy tried to sell his soul, and of course, the bidding for chunks of the space shuttle...a bit morbid the last one, but it sure seems a bit more plausible an auction that a cheese sandwich with the virgin mary on it... and about $70,000.00 cheaper too...LOL

I have seen so much crap on ebay its not funny really... pet rocks and the like, so nothing surprises me.... i would have LOVED to have been able to afford to bid on the F-18 Blue Angels fighter though.... the only one ever sold to the private sector.... of course, it went for like a few million dollars, and you had to assemble it yourself...lol.. they also had an old british bomber up for auction a few months ago... back from the 60's i believe... it was used as a nuclear bomber... some really cool auctions, but mostly crap.... everyone knows in 99% of the instances what something is worth, and they start the bidding accordingly...

We do buy and sell on Ebay,but as far as my BF finds go I don't think so. When I go on BF I'm too worried about getting things for friends and family. Not saying that I wouldn't but only after I'm done with what I need to get. And it would probably be smaller items like childrens toys that may be harder to find.

I've been finding a lot of people selling pure crap on Ebay as well! My friends and I were talking about it the other day. Apparently "new in package" doesn't mean the same thing to everyone and you have to be VERY careful and really read the description b/c I found some very clever wording being used. Also, some of the folks have lost their mind with the prices they want to ship small items like DVDs and CDs.