Dvd Movies For 4.88

ellen zachariia

I was at my local superwal-mart and they had a huge display in the middle of he aisle of assorted DVD's for $4.88. Older movies but good titles just the same. I was wondering if they put them out a little early or if they might me even cheaper on BF

What were the titles?

No the original poster is saying this is separate from the 5.50 bin..Walmart every so often will get a display holder case of dvds (usually 4.88)...sometimes good stuff, sometimes weird stuff...your preference really...

But they are typically kept separate from the 5.50 for a little while til product runs a little low then they add them to the 5.50 bin or shelves...Most Walmarts here have bookshelves 4 of them to make a continuious roundabout type display....some still have the "dump bin".

The 4.88 dvds you need to keep looking at each time they bring them out...you can get some hard to find dvds/newer titles/etc in there...same goes for the 5.50.

Now on the BF dvds..they have great titles/movies...and you cant beat the price!!! ;ast year 3.44...the year before 3.88. (and the 5.50 dvds are typically not part of the sale (some may be but majority will not be..you'll have to scan before checkout. these dvds will typically be in another display holder and depending on movie proiduction (MGM, Warner, etc) boxes.)