OOS: Great Deal On Videonow Xp From Hasbro

Tracy72

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByCategory.htm?CD=100&ID=18312&PG=1

VIDEONOW XP Bonus Pack! Only $49.99 - a $120.00 Value!

A HasbroToyshop Exclusive!

VIDEONOW XP Personal Video Player (Silver)

Put a world of entertainment in the palm of your hand! The VIDEONOW XP system delivers high-quality, collectible, interactive entertainment made just for you! Choose from more than 100 Personal Video Discs (PVDs sold separately) and watch many of your favorite shows, hot celebrities, cool music videos and hilarious cartoons! Use the directional pad to access special interactive features and hot PVD games! It's sleek, stylish, smart entertainment. anywhere you are, anytime! VIDEONOW XP entertainment system plays cool color video, special interactive features and PVD games. all in one sleek and stylish package!

Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included).

Player comes with instructions.

Bonus Discs

3 Personal Video Disc 3-packs

8 Personal Video Discs

• 3 weeks later...

I was happy that Hasbro has put out a whole new line of the discs for this holiday. I hate when I buy the "hot" toy of the year and then next year you can't find anything new for it.

Good job Hasbro!

Like the "JuiceBox". I am so mad about that product. I should have gotten the Video Now last year instead!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone purchased the VideonowXP bundle from Hasbro.com? Just wondering how quickly it came and were the "free disks" that came with it good ones, or just want hasn't sold in the stores. This will be for my 7 yo dd who doesn't really watch cartoons, but would love the preteen stuff (Unfabulous, Drake and Josh etc.)

• 3 weeks later...
The disks that are included in the bundle will probably make your son or daughter quite happy. I bought my 9 year old daughter the bundle Kohl's and Meijer's had last year with 8 disks, and she loved them all. Now she wants specific disks that I am having a hard time finding. Does anyone know where I can find the Hannah Montana and Cheetah Girls VideoNow PVDs? I went on the Hasbro site, and while they have them in their catalog, they only have the Cheetah Girls available to buy from them. I searched all the Where to Buy online sites that they gave me, and the selection of PVDs was terrible. None of the sites had what I was looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The disks that are included in the bundle will probably make your son or daughter quite happy. I bought my 9 year old daughter the bundle Kohl's and Meijer's had last year with 8 disks, and she loved them all. Now she wants specific disks that I am having a hard time finding. Does anyone know where I can find the Hannah Montana and Cheetah Girls VideoNow PVDs? I went on the Hasbro site, and while they have them in their catalog, they only have the Cheetah Girls available to buy from them. I searched all the Where to Buy online sites that they gave me, and the selection of PVDs was terrible. None of the sites had what I was looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try EBAY i've gotten alot of brand new PVDs there