Ideas for gifts for nieces and nephews?

They range in age from 15 to 22. I've thought about a basket with their favorite shampoos and body washes, but I'm not sure. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

The girls would probably like that but I'm not sure about the boys.

Maybe a 512MB - 1GB MP3 Players for around $59 or less?

Magazine subscriptions?

I've got several nieces and nephews between those ages. The girls like gift cards to wal-mart or their fav. store. The boys liked getting gift cards for gas.

To expand on the above idea:

Last year, I got my 19 year old nephew a gift card for gas, but I really wanted him to have something to open too... so I made up a simple "gift basket"-- one of those popcorn buckets that has microwave popcorn made into the bottom of it (used it as the "basket"), some candy and chips, a gift card from a video store worth enough for a couple of movie rentals, plus the gas gift card. He really liked it! :D

If I was going to do gift cards for my nieces, I'd probably get each a small cosmetics bag (or a plastic basket with handle, made for carrying tolietries) and fill them with small bottles or tubes of lotion, shower gel, body mist, etc.-- plus a gift card for whatever store would be most suitable. Or if any of the older ones have their own place (or plan to have one soon), a basket with a few coordinating kitchen or bath items (neutral colors) and a candle or two would be nice, with a gift card to a store with more items like those.

I hope this helps! Have fun!! ;)

To expand on the above idea:

If I was going to do gift cards for my nieces, I'd probably get each a small cosmetics bag (or a plastic basket with handle, made for carrying tolietries) and fill them with small bottles or tubes of lotion, shower gel, body mist, etc.-- plus a gift card for whatever store would be most suitable. Or if any of the older ones have their own place (or plan to have one soon), a basket with a few coordinating kitchen or bath items (neutral colors) and a candle or two would be nice, with a gift card to a store with more items like those.

I just bought the Clutch from Brylane and filled it with goodies, a Walmart GC and a Mag Subscription to Cosmo Girl for my 13 yr old niece.

For the girls:

A small gift basket of B&BW, a couple of candles, maybe a book or a DVD/CD if you find a good enough deal, and a $25-30 gift card. If you get the B&BW $5 sale, you can spend $10-15 right there, then $5-10 on a DVD/book/CD, and the rest on the card so you're still in your budget, they get "cash", and still have a physical present to open. (I'm 23 and I'd enjoy this lol)

For the guys:

Probably a book/cd/dvd or two, and a gift card, unless there are other smaller items they'd enjoy.