Toys R Us Sale 10/8-10/15 (merged)

ellen zachariia

I went to TRU today and they had 20% off coupons for all red ticket clearance mechandise. I don;t know if that is every store or not. I got some of those black velvet colr poster 10x13 for .78 and a puppy surprise for $5.48 I am not sure if they are for Christmas or for birthday parties.

Hello all my name is Dawn I live in NJ and mother to 2 grown boys and aunt to 10 nieces and nephews. I decided to head to Freehold TRU and take advantage of the Leap Pad Books that were B1G1 and checked some of the clearance. I was able to get a doctor Seuss LP book on clearance fo $6.97 less $1.49 from the 20% off red stickered items as well. Here are a few other things I saw but didn't get:

Barbie Rapunzel wedding set $4.98 (didn't note the regular price); Ninja Turtle action figures red stickered $4.98 ;Zoids model type thing signed $34.xx red stickered $3.98 less 20% I grabbed this for a nephew who likes models. They had little bratz cars in the clearance section and the Barbie Magic of Pegasus though I didn't note the price. Hope this helps someone!

I went to TRU this weekend and got a lot of great deals on Clearance. With a coupon, you get an extra 20% off the red sticker price. I purchased an I Spy puzzle for $8, Wilson NFL Jr football $10, Rescue Hero Play set $7.50, Strawberry Shortcake accessories for $1.50 plus lots of other goodies. I did see lots of Barbie Rapunzel playsets for $8.48 plus 20% off (originally $29.95), JoJo Circus dolls and playsets for 9.99 then 20% off and Melissa and Doug puzzles (lacing beads type) $4.98 with 20% off.

Lots of great deals if you really look! Good luck!