50% off toys?

carla0922

Starting tomorrow they are having 40% off Barbie, Polly Pocket, Littlest Pet Shop, and My Little Pony dolls and accessories...plus if you use your Kohl's card...15, 20, 30% off in addition....so if you have a 30% card discount..thats 70% off!!!

While it's a good sale. A 40%/30% combo is not quite as good as a straight 70% off... http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Jobs/prof26.gif

While it's a good sale. A 40%/30% combo is not quite as good as a straight 70% off... http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Jobs/prof26.gif

Agreed but with the combo 40/30 sale there isn't the waiting/stress of BF. Although die hard BF'ers call that "part of the experience" :eek:

I was at Kohl's today & was lucky enough to be there when they were opening a new shipment of Elmo TMX's. I got the Elmo with the 30% off. What a deal!!

FYI: When the supply ended the stock boy was sending everyone to customer service for rain checks. He was acting like more was suppose to come in. Only 9 was in todays shipment.

Starting tomorrow they are having 40% off Barbie, Polly Pocket, Littlest Pet Shop, and My Little Pony dolls and accessories...plus if you use your Kohl's card...15, 20, 30% off in addition....so if you have a 30% card discount..thats 70% off!!!

Thanks I have been waiting for a good polly pocket sale.

Im Sorry I Dont Really Know If I Should Post This Or Not But I Saw Yall Talking About The New Elmos Tmx I Thought I Would Tell Yall That I Was At Our Walmart And The Dude In The Toys Was Telling Me That They Are Out Of Them And They Said They Wouldnt Be Getting Anymore At All!!!!!!!!! So If Ya Want Them I Would Def Ask All Walmarts About This!! (i Know That All Arent The Same Just Wanted To Give Out Some Info) Thanks

I received a $10 card in the mail due to the new Kohls in our area opening at the first of the month.

I am glad I held out a bit longer. I used it today to get the very last toy I wanted for my youngest nephew. I picked up the Step Start Walk 'n Ride. It was marked higher in Kohls than Walmart, but with the 50% off and the $10 card from Kohls I got it for $5.00 plus tax!

(My Kohls had Playskool marked at 50% off as well.)

Have you all noticed that Kohl's toys are higher than other stores. They seem to raise them about $10.00. Of course 50% off is still a good deal.

Yep I noticed they tend to do that, I bought the FP Star Station on the go there since it was 50% off, but the original price at Kohl's was 27.99 but at walmart the price is 20.00. Oh well still saved me a little money since I ended up playing 13.99.

I would love 50% off toys if my kohl's had a larger selection. They have an entire wall of baby and toddler toys, (fisher price, little tykes, etc.), but nothing that my kids are into like littlest pet shop or bratz. The last time I was in kohl's they had 3 or 4 different bratz and 1 really small endcap of pet shops :(

I would love 50% off toys if my kohl's had a larger selection. They have an entire wall of baby and toddler toys, (fisher price, little tykes, etc.), but nothing that my kids are into like littlest pet shop or bratz. The last time I was in kohl's they had 3 or 4 different bratz and 1 really small endcap of pet shops :(

My Little girl loves Littlest Pet shop! My kohl's dosn't have a huge selection of toys either but I remember that around christmas last year they had a bunch of Littlestes pet items that came with Bonus pets. I'm keeping a watch out for those. Even though Kohl's can be a little more expensive normally I like when they have the 50% off and you get the bonus pets. So keep an eye out at your Kohl's. :)

My Little girl loves Littlest Pet shop! My kohl's dosn't have a huge selection of toys either but I remember that around christmas last year they had a bunch of Littlestes pet items that came with Bonus pets. I'm keeping a watch out for those. Even though Kohl's can be a little more expensive normally I like when they have the 50% off and you get the bonus pets. So keep an eye out at your Kohl's. :)

I WORK AT KOHL'S, AND LAST YEAR WE HAD TONS OF THE PET SHOP TOYS. SO FAR WE HAVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF KOHLS EXCLUSIVE LITTLE MERMAID ITEMS. SUNDAY WE HAVE A TRUCK COMING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A LOT OF TOYS. I WILL UPDATE EVERYONE ON WHAT WE GET!:)

Here in TN they do it at our Kohl's every time they have a "midnight madness" sale, usually quarterly. It's not usually advertised, except once I heard them say 50% off all toys on the radio. Anyway, it's is a GREAT time to buy Little People/ Fisher Price and the Little Tikes toys. I bought a ton last year. They did it BF and they also did it one more time in between BF and Christmas.

They seem to bounce when they do %0-55% off, so I do 50% off one, when I earn my ten off coupons I shop when its 50% off the other and so on. However, now I am restricted to online only since I moved away and the nearest is several hundred miles away :(