>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Did you call wal-mart.com and ask them what is gonna happen now did they tell you that you had to return what you got or could you keep it if you want????

I just checked my credit card this morning and the $715 hold has dropped off but no charge has been put on. I checked the invoice on the system and they charged me almost 300 with regular shipping and tax (shipping was @$35). So I feel better that the big charge dropped off. I guess I will just keep watching my statement to make sure they bill me the correct amount.

Guest JeepMom

Does the Walmart open at midnight? If it opens in the morning, I think a couple of hours before opening should be early enough.

It's a 24 hr. They usually pass stuff out in layaway at 12:01am

For those who ordered the Wii through JC Penney, I just received my shipping confirmation and tracking number this morning....it's due to arrive December 4 :gdthums:

I have a quick question for you. When I first ordered it, they took the money out right away. About a week later they put it back in. Do they take it back out when it is shipped? I know it's a real stupid question, but I just wanted to know if I was the only one they did this to?

Thanks

I was able to return 2 of the Wii games that came with my bundle at my local Walmart with no problems at all. I just took in my receipt and they gave me cash back -:)

gee i hope they do it for me at my wal-mart,when i called wm.com they said you could not do that because it was sold as a bundle which i think is a crock of poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yuck: :yuck: :mad:

gee i hope they do it for me at my wal-mart,when i called wm.com they said you could not do that because it was sold as a bundle which i think is a crock of poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yuck: :yuck: :mad:

It is since you aren't saving any money buying it at the bundle price. It all adds up the same if you bought the games all separate. And Best Buy has one of my games on sale so I got ripped a few bucks anyway but will be happy when it actually gets in my hands. Now what I want to know is how can they give me a ship date on these games when they aren't released yet and the ship date is before they release them?

I have a quick question for you. When I first ordered it, they took the money out right away. About a week later they put it back in. Do they take it back out when it is shipped? I know it's a real stupid question, but I just wanted to know if I was the only one they did this to?

Thanks

I put mine on my Penney's card and just checked my statement...I haven't been charged yet....hmmmm....

Guest JeepMom

WM Bundle is back in stock. I ordered one and we'll be returning the extra games!!! YAY!!!!

I know if they get them in on Sunday I paid for the shipping and what not but for me it's worth the shipping to not have to camp out!

I was able to return 2 of the Wii games that came with my bundle at my local Walmart with no problems at all. I just took in my receipt and they gave me cash back -:)

Did you pay with a CC?

That is good to know because I just ordered 8 random games. I didn't really want any of them.

Guest JeepMom

Configuration is not available at this time. Please delete it from your cart. Click here to see available options.

It says it is in stock until you checkout. However keep at it cause it did this for a few days and then all of a sudden it works.

You have to update the games available!

My wii came in under its own receipt, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Each game will probably be invoiced separately.

I don't know what made me try, but I did. Went to my local TRU today at 1:30 P.M and scored the last Wii they had just received. I can't tell you how happy I am! I also picked up the Wii Cars game.

Did some price comparisons and Sam's Club had Wii games for @$7 cheaper than TRU. This was at B&M for each stores.

Did you pay with a CC?

That is good to know because I just ordered 8 random games. I didn't really want any of them.

I did pay with a credit card and when I got the card out to get credit the customer service rep didn't run it but just gave me cash back instead - now I have to make sure to pay that on the CC I used :)

My wii came in under its own receipt, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Each game will probably be invoiced separately.

Yep this is the way mine came also - the games shipped seperately from the Wii so I had separate receipts for them. That may be why it was easy for me to make the return.