Do You Bake For Neighbors, Friends, and Coworkers?

Gporter34

I make pumpkin bread in a jar and give to the neighbors. Good converstation piece if you're trying to get to know your them a better, too.

Would you please :D post the recipe, plus what kind of jar and where you get them? I think is something I would like to do this year! Sounds yummy!:gdlicklips:

I use to! I'd make cookies and different types of candy and give to the neighbors. But 2 years ago I started hosting a neighborhood cookie exchange so now we all end up with a bunch of cookies from all the other neighbors so I don't worry about it anymore. :)

I usually only bake for the family. Cookies are: sugar, chocolate chip, peanut butter with Hershey Kisses and/or mini peanut butter cups, Potato, snickerdoodles, I know there are like 2 or 3 others but I can't think of their names! I buy that colored candy in the bags (can't think of the name) melt it down and then use molds to make christmas designs. I make 4 different kinds of fudge (regular fudge, fudge with pecans, peanut butter fudge, chocolate and peanut butter fudge that looks marbled). Dang it seems like I make more than this, I'll have to get out my receipes to see what else I make!

We make cookies. Lots and lots of cookies. Our son is only two, so the past few years, we've gathered ur neices and nephews over to bake. The kids love the baking almost as much as eating nibbles here and there. We just do it for family, though.

I make pumpkin bread in a jar and give to the neighbors. Good converstation piece if you're trying to get to know your them a better, too.

Yes, could you please post the recipe for this? I don't bake much, so this sounds like something I could handle..lol.

I bake lots of cookies, and my specialty is Pumpkin Roll (with the cream cheese filling) I get lots of Requests for it. :) I think this year, i'm going to make muffins also, that way people will have something to eat early xmas morning.

Your pumpkin roll sounds delicious. :gdlicklips: Could you post the recipe please?