Who doesn't get to do BF shopping this year?

nickle831

I don't get to go either..I'm so freakin PISSED about it too! I'm a single mom and look forward to this all year to get all the goodies for my son that I might not have been able to at the regular prices. Also it is a Great time to get DVD's and bigger ticket items for cheap!

I just started a new job working 6:00-2:30 and the other people I work with have all the seniority...I don't even see why were are open on the day after Thanksgiving since I work with Banks and aren't most all banks still closed?

Oh well..haven't missed it in the last like 5 or more years so this will be a sad, sad year and looking at all the ads and reading all the posts isn't going to help...

i dont get to go:(. but as much as i enjoy it and will miss it,i know i shouldnt be out there,and not only am i to embarrassed to go out like this ,and wait in the line,but i will only be bambarded..its only one of the things that i will not be able to do this year. i can do online shopping the floowing monday. but i dont know how great that is.

very sad day here too. Im worried about my upcoming back surgery. That moved it to mid-October. They say its a 4-6 week recovery. Thats going to bring me right up to BF. UGH

Best of Luck to you Elena! I hope all goes well and you're able to do BF safely. ;)

I think if I missed BF it would take me 364 days to get over it. :smirk:

I don't...but there is never ever ever a deal THAT good in which going through all that crap makes it worth it.

I'd rather shell out an extra $20 for something than get up at 3 in the morning.

Last year my kids wanted those Scamps dogs, and the were $40 bucks every where, but because of BF we were able to get them for $17...now that is a savings of $23 per kid....hhhmmmm..that is $69 buck to spend on other things....so while it may not seem like a messily $20 buck difference to you....it does add up !!!!

Plus we spend Thanksgiving night at my parents house, my hubby and I get up(at 5am) while they watch the kids, so hubby and I get to bond, "snuggle" in the cold weather..LOL, shop, and after that catch a breakfast/lunch out...it is a wonderful time...and a great way to start off the Christmas holiday!! It is extra special to us, since he works 3rd shift and our time together is limited!!

so.....to each thier own!!!:P