Apple store...

Cecilliadb

The apple store itself probably won't do anything for BF. However, if it's the Apple iPod Nano you're after, those should be on sale on BF at electronic stores like Best Buy or Circuit City. They may even be popular enough and the price lowered enough to be a limited quantity doorbuster for those willin' to wait in lines.

I would love it if I could get away with getting the 2 GB for DH even the 4! But he wants one that costs the most of course, the 8 GB. We already have the ipod video so luckily it's not somethinig he "needs".

Thats good to know about the other stores stationchief, thanks!

How about the Mac laptops? Would there be any sales on those? I know they wouldn't be the $200 doorbuster, but a little something would help.

No they won't be the cheap doorbusters, but the previous places I mentioned (Best Buy, CompUSA, and/or Circuit City) should have the iPods and iBooks sale priced pretty decently. Get the 2005 BF items list and look into the places that had 'em last year.

FYI ... Here's what last year's BF ads had to offer as far as Apple laptops/desktops, not including iPods:

CompUSA Apple iBook G4 Notebook - $999.99

CompUSA Apple PowerBook G4 w/ 15" LCD Display - $1999.99

CompUSA Apple Remote iMac G5 w/ 17" Widescreen LCD - $1299.99

CompUSA was indeed the place last year for Apple stuff, however I've seen iBooks and iMacs at my local Best Buy before. But it looks like if you're hopin' for Apple 'puters this BF, 'ya should be anticipating the CompUSA ads.

Do you know if CompUSA has a BF online sale? Or honors orders over the phone? We don't have a CompUSA here, but it seems like it might be my best bet. No where around here besides the Apple store (which is about two hours away) sells mac computers as far as I know, like I said I've checked other electronic stores and the most they sell is the ipods.

I wish we had a CompUSA around here.