Geoffrey's Birthday Party-Saturday September 30, 2006 Noon to 3 PM

ccarson1972

My son had fun at this event today!

We got there about 12:30 when they were putting out cupcakes and Twinkies. After that, he played with the Moon Sand for a little while. They handed out noisemakers and we marched in the parade around the store interior with Geoffrey (a large giraffe costume). We picked up a few free Yu-Gi-Oh cards and a Moon Sand temp tattoo. After 1:30, they put out a Hot Wheels coloring page, which my son colored. We also got a Hot Wheels poster and a paper for a free ticket to some Strawberry Shortcake movie (which is good for ANY movie!)

My son was really glad we went.

My kids played with the moon sand also, my daughter decorated a strawberry shortcake frame and got a holly hobby magnetic frame, my son got the hot wheels poster & coloring page and Yu-Gi-Oh pins, they both got noisemakers too (which I will be sorry about tomorrow) and temp tattoos and marched around the store and also got the cupcakes & twinkies (1 got a pakcage of 2 twinkies and the other the package of 2 cupcakes). They thought it was really cool!

My son and his buddies had a blast. They marched in the parade and colored played with the moon sand (yuck that stuff is nasty!) and then they got the Yu-Gi-Oh cards and pins. They also had really nice plastic boxes for your card collection. They had a ball!