**Blockbuster Online free month 10/5/06 Netflix, too!

conj

AFAIK they normally do 2 week free trials. Here is a code for a Month long free trial

Promocode:friend1

Please note that this offer expires on October 5, 2006.

Blockbuster online not only sends you the movies directly, they also give you a coupon for 1 free in store rental a week (even during the free month)

http://www.gottadeal.com/click.php?retailer=blockbuster

Also, here is a link for a free 1 month Netflix trial http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=80009930

Netflix also has a one-month promo going on now as well. I'm not sure if you need a code or not. (If you know someone with a Netflix account, they should be able to provide you with one.)

I have one of them, too... I will post it tonight or tommorow.

--

added the netflix link to post #1

Thanks I did the Blockbuster one for now. Is there an expiration date for the Netflix? I also went through mypoints.com to get points for the Blockbuster just like Michelle(Thanks for mentioning), but don't know if or when I'll get the points. Michelle, have you gotten your points yet?

Thanks I did the Blockbuster one for now. Is there an expiration date for the Netflix? I also went through mypoints.com to get points for the Blockbuster just like Michelle(Thanks for mentioning), but don't know if or when I'll get the points. Michelle, have you gotten your points yet?

they both expire the same day (tomorrow)

I just canceled my one-month free blockbuster account - if you are thinking about getting an account, get a trial first, and cancel it!

During the cancelation process they offered me a better deal to stay on! 15.99 a month (instead of 17.99) for 6 months!

Hi,

No, I haven't received my points yet. I'll wait another few days and then email them about it. I kept my confirmation email about joining the trial so I could prove that I joined in case I didn't get the points.

Hopefully they will credit the points shortly.

Michelle

Did you check your account details to ensure that they were at least there in Pending status?

Mine are not in the pending status. On my transaction details, it states that I clicked on the blockbuster link, but shows no points. I have a feeling that only if you become a paying customer you will get the points, but am not sure.

• 2 months later...