Old cartoon box sets?

SuperMommy

DH and I are wanting to get the girls some box sets of the old cartoons that they have started putting out. The cartoons on tv today just stink! So, we want them to have some of the "classics". Not sure if all of these have been put on DVD yet, but some of the ones we'd be interested in are:

The Jetsons

The Flinstones

The Smurfs

Woody Woodpecker

Fraggle Rock

Really, any of those from that time period would be great! Just wandering if any of you had found any good deals on any of these!

DH and I are wanting to get the girls some box sets of the old cartoons that they have started putting out. The cartoons on tv today just stink! So, we want them to have some of the "classics". Not sure if all of these have been put on DVD yet, but some of the ones we'd be interested in are:

The Jetsons

The Flinstones

The Smurfs

Woody Woodpecker

Fraggle Rock

Really, any of those from that time period would be great! Just wandering if any of you had found any good deals on any of these!

Those are great. My nephew saw The Smurfs and now my SIL is trying to find an outfit for fall festival.

Amazon.com has Fraggle Rock seasons 1 and 2, but there might be other deals out there.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009RQSSW

(I hope the link works.)