BF Wal Mart Layaway????????

krn

Yes you can put the stuff in layaway but be prepared for a LOOOONNNNG wait. I have been to 2 different WM's on BF and one had a line for half the store....the other gave out numbers. Just imagine the check out times 100...lol. If there's anyway you can swing it I say AVOID the layaway.

What about the 24 hour WM stores? When does the layaway dept usually open on BF? My WM closes the registers 30 minutes before the sales start. I am in line within 5 minutes of opening the registers and do not want to miss another sale at another store because of the layaway line.

I've never tried this, but...

Is it possible to use the lists we have now to put the items on layaway before BF and get them out of layaway on BF. Will they still honor the BF prices? Maybe this way you won't have to look for your items in the busy departments. I wouldn't mind standing in line if I know that the items I want are waiting on me and they'll still honor the BF price. Like I said, I've never tried, but I was just wondering if this would work.

Thanks!

I have never used lay a way before but I do agree with people who say they just use it to "store" their gifts till the last minute. I have two children and they are already trying to sneak into the presents! Luckily though I smartened up since last year and have wrapped and tagged 99% of them. I saw the lines at Walmart last year and they went way past the main aisle. Crazy!