I Confess! I listen to Christmas music all year long!

Bunniq

I love Emmet Otter, Dh bought it for me last year. It's definitely one of my favorites and I actually watch that one year round :yup:

This is the movie I was trying to think of. My SIl and I both love to watch this.

As for music, I love Christmas music. I listen to it all month long. I guess one of my favorite songs is Redneck 12 Days of Christmas by Jeff Foxworthy, I believe thats the name of it.

I love alllllll Christmas Music. One of our radio stations changes to strictly Christmas Music for that month and I love it.

Our radio station play's Christmas music from Thanksgiving all the way through Christmas. I LOVE it!! My bday is December 20th and last year dh got me a radio that goes under the kitchen counter and I loved listening to it while I was in the kitchen!

Favorite Christmas Movies

Miracle on 34th. Street (old version)

It's a Wonderful Life

Love Actually

Favorite Christmas Music

Mariah Carey's xmas cd

John Denver & the Muppets

and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.. :)

Christmas Vacation is a must see.

Also the Muppets and Sesame Street Christmas, its the one way they

all end up together at Fozzie Bears mothers house and get snowed in.

The Sweedish Chef keeps sizing up Big Bird for his Christmas dinner:juggle:

Its got ALL Jim Henson characters including Fraggle Rock. It is very

rarely on here but I love that movie. Would love to get the DVD or

VHS version!!

A Christmas Story

Christmas Vacation

Elf

Also,when I worked @ Wal-Mart, we had a TV playing Jingle All The Way over & over in the department. I must have seen parts of that movie a dozen times. Never did see the entire movie all at one time, Just bits & pieces. :)

I listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies all year long!

I think I know Christmas Vacation word for word! I think I will watch it now.

What is your favorite Christmas CD and movie? (I need to add to my collection.):D

Are you part of our family ROFL????? My DH, myself and both of our kids know Christmas Vacation word for word. Everytime we say "Grace" at dinner, we all start laughing and say Grace, she died 30 years ago. If you've never seen the movie, you would have no idea what I'm talking about LOL. When my DH was deployed, we bought a second copy to send with him so the kids and I could keep our copy.:D

Are you part of our family ROFL????? My DH, myself and both of our kids know Christmas Vacation word for word. Everytime we say "Grace" at dinner, we all start laughing and say Grace, she died 30 years ago. If you've never seen the movie, you would have no idea what I'm talking about LOL. When my DH was deployed, we bought a second copy to send with him so the kids and I could keep our copy.:D

Hehe I do have a large extended family. You never know!

I have set up my families first official marathon holiday movie date for this year. It will be November 17th. Just need to figure out which movies to watch that date. I am going to try get a few listed in this thread that I have not seen.