What type of paper will you use this year?

cleverbffool

• 2 weeks later...

Okay you all might think I am nuts but I am doing a theme for each person.

Example

My oldest DS has gingerbread men

DS 7 Santas

DD 5 Snowmen

DS 2 Elves

and DD 1 year is getting Angels

I am also using blue snoflakes for my mom.

This is less hassle trying to figure out who is whos if it doesn't have a name tag. Plus then the kids actually look at the wrapping paper LOL

This is what we do, Except one year I found Santa Claus is coming to town paper, in three different scenes, But I am upset it's all gone, I liked that paper

Whatever I have left from last year and whatever I find at the Dollar Tree this year. :D

The theme idea is a great idea for lost tags. I buy the sticker tags so they don't fall off. And I'm cheap. I usually don't buy bows, if I do have bows, I wait until the presents go under the tree.

The kids have birthdays on the 26th and 28th. I'm so cheap, I turn the Christmas paper inside out if I don't have enough birthday paper. :lmao:

I don't buy a particular brand or anything. I just buy whatever catches my eye. I do have a dislike though. I don't usually like paper with characters on it like Elmo, SpongeBob, etc. The only character I'll allow on my wrapping paper is Santa. I may loosen that rule a bit when I have children. LOL

My thoughts exactly... I do santa and other "icons" but no liscensed characters. lol. When I have littles I think I will try to stick to that.... The characters will be inside the wrapping after all right?

Each of their presents are wrapped in "their" paper. It makes it alot easier on Christmas morning.

We do this for Cailyn's presents - they're always wrapped in Disney Princess Christmas paper.

For everyone else, I think I'm just getting craft paper and using raffia to tie the packages up. I got some scrapbook paper on sale to use as gift tags.

We usually order paper from my daughter's school fundraiser (whatever's pretty), and then when we run out, we make a run to Wal-Mart for any additional paper that's needed.

The only exception to what we order is that every year we buy SpongeBob SquarePants paper for my nephew. :yup: