Does COACH (leather goods) have BF sales?

MisSchellz

I cannot speak to Coach products, as my wife's preference is Dooney and Bourke products. As for Dooney items, we rarely if ever find them on sale, BF or not. Seems as if one is going to spend money on that line, sales seem to matter little.....you're either going to buy it or not, price be hanged.

Of course, there is the quality factor and durability factor involved with such brands, too. I personally have a Dooney wallet that has been inadvertantly washed two times and is approaching its 13th year of use.....and is finally wearing enough to warrant a replacement. And while I thought it was crazy to spend upwards of $90 for a man's wallet, its longevity has changed my mind completely and I won't buy anything cheap again.

• 3 weeks later...

As a Coach fiend, I can tell you your best bet is getting to an outlet store. The retail store does NOT do markdowns. The outlet prices range from 20% to 75%(summer stuff) off.

An alternate plan would be check the department stores (Macy's,etc) to see if they have any marked down; HOWEVER, any coupons you have for the store are usually not applicable on Coach items.

I know Macy's will markdown older Coach merchandise all year, but it goes (understandably) very fast. I don't believe it does anything special for BF regarding Coach, but it's worth a look if you have a dept store in your area that carries the brand. It's true that regular Coach stores markdown NOTHING-nor have I ever noticed the website having discounted merchandise.

I have shopped Coach for years. Outside the outlet malls, I have never seen anything on sale at Coach freestanding stores. The outlets have discounts and stores like Macy's and Bloomingdales put Coach merchandise on sale frequently, but never on BF. That's my experience anyway.

My local Coach store in Palm Beach Gardens, FL had a storewide sale last July for one weekend when everything in the store was 25% off. The store manager said they do it about 2 or three times a year.

It was needless to say a great sale they even had shoes 40% off and then the additional 25% off.

If you have a Nordstrom or Nordstrom outlet they also carry Coach and do discount from time to time.

My local Coach store in Palm Beach Gardens, FL had a storewide sale last July for one weekend when everything in the store was 25% off. The store manager said they do it about 2 or three times a year.

It was needless to say a great sale they even had shoes 40% off and then the additional 25% off.

If you have a Nordstrom or Nordstrom outlet they also carry Coach and do discount from time to time.

:eyepoppin WHAT!!!!! If they did that here, that would be my BF!!! We now have two Coach stores in Birmingham (one in the mall and one as a free standing store). Maybe now we will see some sales. OMG! I'm sitting here with my mouth wide open!!!:shock: :shock:

If you have acess to a military store....I scored mass coach last year for cheap, on top of their already discounted priced I think it was an additional 20% off I could be wrong it might have been higher...

All the purses had the discount.....and I was kicking myself that I didnt get the D&B one I wanted :(

If you have acess to a military store....I scored mass coach last year for cheap, on top of their already discounted priced I think it was an additional 20% off I could be wrong it might have been higher...

All the purses had the discount.....and I was kicking myself that I didnt get the D&B one I wanted :(

Have to keep this in the back of my mind, thanks for this :rwb:

EXCELLECENT TIP!!!!!!

I will definitely have to remember that!!!!